I rock wit Troy Ave, but he kinda got killed by this Vice article

1380092_524500827635874_398850432_n.jpg

:lol:

she belong to da game thou...

Wasn't she eating Erica Mena? :lol: That's how she came on the scene.

she originally got known for imitating kat stacks in short videos that went viral..

If you think his girlfriend messing with Troy and Drake before didn't put a extra battery in Joe's back when he's discussing them you're delusional.

He's extra emotional with women, did the same thing with Tahiry and JR Smith.

When things go south and he does OLS 20 about Cyn Santana we'll hear the truth about this time period :lol:

A face would be the last thing I would worry about her having licked during her career. :rolleyes
You can't read ? In the same post I clearly stated "imagine what she did just to get in the video".
If you think his girlfriend messing with Troy and Drake before didn't put a extra battery in Joe's back when he's discussing them you're delusional.

When things go south and he does OLS 20 about Cyn Santana we'll hear the truth about this time period :lol:
Preach

Last edited:

Yeah but that JR photo was extra disrespectful and shortly after her and Joe split. I can't even lie that might have me feeling some type of way too. :lol:

You can't read ? In the same post I clearly stated "imagine what she did just to get in the video".
Preach

Relax Joey. I was stating my opinion did'nt even read the post you mentioned, No need to get all emotional. :rolleyes

Last edited:
Troy ave... is the ultimate buster. Talm bout he was charging the booster on the foreign to scare the shooter and jumped at him while sitting in the car. :rofl: whole heap of lives

boys out here nana nana boo booing murderers with the foreign

I don't even think 007 has done that yet

I swear troy is just reliving the 50 cent many men video

it's weird to show so much lack of humility while fighting for your freedom

he'll say something admirable then follow it with the dumbest **** you ever heard

he bout 2 gta missions away from earning the grand bozo trophy

Last edited:
They've mentioned Troy a few times, Joe never said anything wild until Troy started doing interviews. Joe said Troy was looking crazy and stuff. Then Troy did the diss song and Joe went into crazy podcast First Take mode.

That's the crazy thing to me All Ready All Ready he's treating it as some sort of badge of honor and like he got off already. People would respect you more saying my life flashed before my eyes and I was blessed, not yelling out you ain't no killa and he was coward and then turning in to James Bond. I'm not sure how Yee and Charlamagne kept a straight face. If it wasn't that Tax was involved they would have been cracking jokes.

Him saying he smashed or smashed the homies is something. A video, naw

Yeah but that JR photo was extra disrespectful and shortly after her and Joe split. I can't even lie that might have me feeling some type of way too. :lol:
Relax Joey. I was stating my opinion did'nt even read the post you mentioned, No need to get all emotional. :rolleyes

I think it was also because Tahiry was affected by it, and they were cool back then. I remember her mentioning it before.

Last edited:
TROY AVE is a straight up clown for real watching the breakfast club interview should have confirmed that like for real who sees gunmen coming at their cars & yells out "YOU AIN'T NO KILLER" [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji].. Dude here been a lame & a cornball he wanted to be like 50 now he's 2PAC....He really is trying make himself out to be the NUPAC look at the pics he has on the NUPAC cover like dude really tried it....He's a trash can rapper like he's not a good rapper....
but he isn't dead, so... He ain't lie

I don't know if this can be definitely stated.

All this madness is likely getting his music more looks. Some people may actually enjoy it.

And I was surprised to see that he's doing a string of West Coast dates as we speak.

But at some point the music needs to get better IMO (though I haven't actually listened to any of Nupac, so maybe it already is).
nah his music aint getting no better... 

Ross a goofball who can't get out of character just like Troy.

Ross does appear to be a cool dude outside of his rap persona tho, while Troy appears to be a ding a ling on every level.
Or you just have hate for Ross that you contradict yourself?

I saw Troy Ave wrote an open letter to Banga's mom a few days ago. That was big of him, but a little late.

I saw that NuPac had pitiful streaming numbers somewhere. There goes that theory others were trying to present that it was helping him move albums.

I saw Troy Ave wrote an open letter to Banga's mom a few days ago. That was big of him, but a little late.

I saw that NuPac had pitiful streaming numbers somewhere. There goes that theory others were trying to present that it was helping him move albums.

Damage is already done his career will end before 2018 unless he doesn't something big. Smh. His image is tarnished beyond repair

Damage is already done his career will end before 2018 unless he doesn't something big. Smh. His image is tarnished beyond repair
Absolutely man dude is done he got emotional with TAX he should have just handled him like CAM did & the whole thing with him making fun of JOEY'S homeboy's suicide was also stupid as well....Troy is dumb & reactionary he put himself in this position...

Last edited:
Absolutely man dude is done he got emotional with TAX he should have just handled him like CAM did & the whole thing with him making fun of JOEY'S homeboy's suicide was also stupid as well....Troy is dumb & reactionary he put himself in this position...
This

I must be the minority.... but I been rockin all his tapes up to the Free Troy Ave tape. :pimp:
I haven't been able to DL any new music while at sea.

Last edited:
Tax and Troy are poster boys for when keeping it real goes wrong.

I just read the Feds have proof Tax shot banga.

Back
Top Bottom