i saw a lady die on the street today

got hit by a car. her pants were split down the seams. blood coming out of her mouth, blood all over her face and shirt .

guy who hit her was holding her dead body.
frown.gif
blood was smeared all over her car (she got hit as she was getting out of it). it was surreal.

apparently her dog got killed too. sad. appreciate the life you have and the lives of those around you....never know when you're time's coming.

thatd be some messed up stuff to see...glad ive never had to experience something like that

Sad story, bro.

Are you good, though?.... mentally I mean. I would be traumatized if I was you, but it could be worse. Imagine how the guy who hit her feels
frown.gif

R.I.P.

in mass, i was driving in the north shore this was right outside of a parking lot by a stop & shop....

lady had a cherokee, guy who hit her had an escalade. she wasn't in her car when she got hit though, she had just gotten out.

thats how my brother passed
frown.gif
died 45 minutes later

the car that hit him, looked like it got hit by another car. he was built like a tank

I know what you mean, I witnessed a kid die right on the basketball court of a seizure at half time during a spring basketball game...life changing stuff

crazy. RIP.

must of been a narrow street or parking lot for her to get hit right when she got out.

that is so sad.

i saw someone die in a car accident on the cross bronx expressway a few years ago.

saw the car get hit, go airborne, roll over many times and then saw the passenger die.

terrible.

Back
Top Bottom