i saw a lady die on the street today

Originally Posted by prokid404

pics?

what about a dead body sounds sexy to you.

you're disgusting
sick.gif

Damn. I saw a dead guy on the floor on the road once. His lifeless body was all twisted and broken looking, half his head was mashed into the ground and therewas a pool of blood. I'm assuming it had just happened since he wasn't covered up yet. I can't even imagine seeing the act happen...the aftermathwas bad enough.
frown.gif
I was all shook for the rest of the night.

tired.gif

to actually witness that is crazy. my experience wasn't that bad.

6 months ago on the way to the club in a taxi with some of my boys we came up on traffic thinking it was normal as usual because traffic is out of controlin bangkok. finally we pulled up to the accident in the next lane. motorbike on it's side, guy laid out with a pool of blood around his head, and peoplejust standing around looking while traffic kept moving.

he was already dead but knowing how bad emergency care is here combined with traffic he didn't even stand a chance.

Yea I know it's hard. I seen a dude get shot in his car, hit a pole and die right in front of me while my aunt was holdin him tryna stop the blood
tired.gif

i wish yall would stop feeding trolls. yall or not cool or funny posting gifs or pics in response to troll comments. ignore it like OP.

I saw a car roll and flip in front of me in the rain on the highway before but luckily the girl was alright and like 8 cars stopped and helped her andeverything.

Did he run a light or something? How did it happen? It's really scary to think this could happen at any time.

RIP, condolences to the family of that woman.

I'm sure the guy that hit her is going to feel horrible for the rest of his life.

one of my earliest memories is of an old lady gettin hit by a car. she flew up higher than the street light.

Back
Top Bottom