I see firsthand what you guys say about quality...

DRO3000- if you were asking me, this is the MJ building at nike HQ. i'm visiting back home for a couple of weeks and heard kobe was on-campus today. figured i'd roam for a sighting and get a new black badge.

Originally Posted by Wayne141

fainting.gif

Damn you
laugh.gif
.....but that collection is incredible

great pics. too bad you ruined it for me by showing those cement iv's and knowing what crap we're going to get in february.

upon closer inspection, the 2 & 3, at the least, look to have cracked/crumbling midsoles...
i haven't definatively seen a ds uncracked pair of either og model in years now

Is it me or those black cements autographed on the side? Maybe its just a reflection. Anyways...thanks for sharing! Great pics!

Originally Posted by topnotchflip

Is it me or those black cements autographed on the side? Maybe its just a reflection. Anyways...thanks for sharing! Great pics!

Yep, all of the shoes are autographed.

Thanks for sharing OP -as someone who as owned most of those OG models, you are totally correct about the superior materials and quality ...and people wonder why us older generation guys complain about the trash they put out nowdays.

I know you guys aren't too keen on SC links, but there are several more pics here:

[url=http://blog.eastbay.com/all/inside-the-michael-jordan-building/]http://blog.eastbay.com/a...michael-jordan-building/[/url]

Originally Posted by Pookdogg

where is this located?!  
Pretty sure this is in Beaverton, Oregon. Only about an hour away from me. I might have to make a trip to the mecca
pimp.gif

Shows you just how great the brand once was.

I can't even look at those pics without being in awe. 

I think those are the special made one. I have GR and they not even that good compare to the one in these pictures.
Those probably were made specifically for display so the quality has to be 10 out of 10

Look at the stitching and leather . Perfect

No way they were GR that were release at footlocker

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

Were all these handmade by God himself? There's no way those Grapes can be that icy.

had to be handmade by god the concords looking
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

hnnnnngggggggg

Originally Posted by Rippaflow

Why cant they copy the new molds from these sneakers, its 2011.

b/c they would make less profit, which is what they and Nike are all about these days....that's the sad reality of today, but can you blame them though when they have a bunch of people buying who don't know the shoes like we do AS WELL as people on NT who do know that the shoes suck, but who for some reason still buy them
JB/ Nike are just taking advantage of the situation that NT unintentionally helped develop in late 90s, a market of sheep who want what's "cool", ignoring all else. Nike, through NT and other sites saw what we wanted and tried to produce more heads by creating artificial demand, then once they had the audience who would buy no matter what, they took advantage and exploited it, thus why we have the trash today.

Great pics, thanks for sharing......

Back
Top Bottom