I see people are back on their Pyramid scheme grind. Vol. 5Linx

My one boy in the navy is part of Vemma/Verve. Got his little brother and like two friends from down here into it too. He posted a pic of this Benz he received for reaching a new level or something. Idk I don't buy it.

My beef is, if this energy drink is so good/tight/vicious, why is it not in stores next to red bull?

And also, if the start up fee is $200 and you my boy and you claim that I'll be making money fast, why not just lend me the $200 or whatever and I'll pay you back? He said it dont work like that. Boy please...
is he actually whipping the benz around? :nerd: but i talked with one of my homies who joined today, dude told me he's in debt and is joining the navy along with another vemma member.

I raised that question to a vemma member and they showed me google pics of a vemma banner in a nba arena :lol:

Driving a Benz and going on vacations means nothing to me if you're knee deep in debt. Until you show me a home you've purchased and a ATM receipt..I ain't tryna hear it :lol:

Last edited:
I made a few stacks doing PrePaid Legal some years back. I was actually impressed with the company because even though its MLM, its traded on the stock market. The service is actually legit and got me out of a few speeding tickets and saved me some serious bread in a accident settlement. I got tired of trying to sell it and recruit but still have the membership and use it.

I made a few stacks doing PrePaid Legal some years back. I was actually impressed with the company because even though its MLM, its traded on the stock market. The service is actually legit and got me out of a few speeding tickets and saved me some serious bread in a accident settlement. I got tired of trying to sell it and recruit but still have the membership and use it.

It was traded, now its private. I looked through their 10k and you can see that new memberships was the same as the number of memberships canceled per year. That tells you a lot.

My grandmother got suckered into Organo Gold. She invited me to church one night, and it was a bs presentation for that mess. Long story short, she's got like 100 boxes left of the "coffee"
one of my homies got swindled into joining too :lol: dude tried to get me to go to a meeting and tried to make it seem legit by showing me his organo gold "website" short story short, :lol: dude got no money from it, still got the coffee, and it lasted about 1 month. i literally gave dude a stoneface when approached me about coffee, people rather just get starbucks

I know a dude that's getting money off that. Pushing a S-Class and is one of the speakers at the national conventions and stuff. I can't respect it though, especially the pics with one finger up. It looks like a cult.

I'm just thinking, look at all these people getting taken advantage of.

I know a dude that's getting money off that. Pushing a S-Class and is one of the speakers at the national conventions and stuff. I can't respect it though, especially the pics with one finger up. It looks like a cult.

I'm just thinking, look at all these people getting taken advantage of.
sounds like he is one of the "actual" members involved and not one of these saps that got tricked into believing that mess. i think theres a few young reps that goes around acting as someone who just started and within months got a new car and tons of money, and pitch this whole fake idea to the masses and all the suckers just eat it up and drop 200-600.

I feel you on that cult vibe, when some of my homies joined their personalities changed. they became aggressive towards people who didn't wanna hear what they had to say or went against the whole idea of it, everyone i knew that declined the offer got called close minded.

I was thinking of making a thread like this for a while now about MCA. there this dude on IG who swears up and down by this company. He's always posting pics of his expensive purchases ( true religion, Louboutins shoes, gucci belts, etc) and posting pics of his cars keys (Porsche, Range Rover, and "his" ferrari and bently). and he LOVES to post pics of his stacks of cash talking bout "$40 got me all of this," and begging people to get on his team for MCA (his IG is celebritymoneygetter if you want to see it for yourself). I was actually a little curious about it. so I went to do a little research and basically they pay you 80$ commission for each person you sign up, but they have to stay signed on for 17 months. until then they pay you in increments. My thing is, if this company (or anyone of those network marketing companies) is as great as they say it is, then everyone would be millionaires. the thing that bugs me with the people who joins these programs always make it seem like it's such easy money to make. I still don't know what MCA is all about. It looks like they are not selling anything, just keep signing people on. It's all a numbers game (pyramid scheme). I'm sorry but I'd much rather work a honest 9-5 job, taking orders from a boss and get a guaranteed pay check every 2 weeks then to pay X amount of dollars for something that is not guaranteed and suspect all in the hopes of getting rich quick. People always like to down 9-5 jobs but it's a whole lot better than these stupid and shady pyramid scheme type companies IMO.

Most 9-5 jobs aren't gonna have you livin lavish an retire early that's why. Ppl become complacenent and cruise control it. Nobody said gettin rich was easy.

Most 9-5 jobs aren't gonna have you livin lavish an retire early that's why. Ppl become complacenent and cruise control it. Nobody said gettin rich was easy.

That's real, but let's be serious what's really the chance of making bank off a MLM especially consistently. Probably very, VERY slim.

I like the quote about the energy drink MLM
If its not on the shelf next to RedBull and Monster, Pass.
If your mushroom coffee isn't being sold at Starbucks, Pass

ZoiVi is another one too.

Earlier this summer, I come back from school, to get a call from one of my boys from High School who tells me that he "doesn't have enough time on the phone" but if I "want to make a few extra bucks" over the summer, come check out this "health technology". He tells me that I have an appointment scheduled with his supervisor (I found it weird that it was the first time I heard from him in months, and that's all we spoke about).

So I go to the place, well dressed, which is some hole in the wall, where everybody is wearing black, talking to people. A woman comes up to me, we engage in conversation, then introduces me to another gentleman, who then tells me that the reason people are broke is because they work for a salary, as oppose to their business where the harder you work, the more money you make. From there, they introduced me to basically a set of fat burning products, they even said one of them "helped" cure cancer for a customer (
eyes.gif

After the bragging session, they wanted me to start off by paying like 400$ for a starter kit. I said no. they said "what's the concern", and I told them can I start without paying? (Poor mistake on my end). Then, they sat me down with another employer, who made me write down the names of 40 people I knew, my relation to them, where are they from, and their cell phone number. I made up the numbers and the location. So then finally I had enough, when I saw that the scrip they gave me to call my friends was the SAME one my friend used on me. I told the dude I'm done, and left.

The day after, I called my homie up, and spazzed on him, not only because he tried to get me involved in it, but the fact that he got himself in it too. Him and his friends all signed up and paid money into it. I told him get out and get a real job. He's the only one that has left to this day. his mans even tried to hit me up on facebook like "how are you going to take him away from our business? we were in this thing together" 
mean.gif

Moral of the story: If you know anyone you care about in this: get them out ASAP. There isn't much future in these things. It's all psychological warfare. They just pick up unemployed 21 - 26 year old's who are stressing about making it in America, and feed them some crap that the real world doesn't care about them, but they do. 

What y'all know about USANA though
laugh.gif
. That was the really big one on the West Coast for a while, targeted mostly students. A bunch of people I know from High School got into it.
An NTer was trying to push USANA on here few years ago. I'm not gonna say who it was though because he still posts regularly on here.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
da funny thing about da world ventures crap, is when i got dragged into a recruitment meeting by some broad that whole place was full off da neighborhood riff raff

no nothing ****** i usually encounter when im out and about in da heightz.

all these idiots completely glazed over da possibility of taking over car payments for a base model BMW and thinking they gonna rule uptown or something
laugh.gif

these gullible *** dorks actually considered quitting their actual job to partake in tom foolery...

while da infomercial playing i was looking around da room and all these dudes looked brainwashed...i texted my cousin to call me 15 mins into it so i could excuse myself

and escape that nonsense.

da main presenter was like "this is not pyramid scheme" while he's showing us a multi level graph that looks like a pyramid...he talkin bout "its not what you think"
laugh.gif
mean.gif

about 8 years ago some dude tried to sell me "prepaid" legal services... on the back of the bus.

my dude, we're both broke. let's chill with this, "I'm a business owner and you can be too" talk

Absolutely hated dudes who were pushing that organo gold ****...acting like they were getting paid all this money and ****...all of em looked shady

Now you don't even see em posting about that **** :lol: clowns

da funny thing about da world ventures crap, is when i got dragged into a recruitment meeting by some broad that whole place was full off da neighborhood riff raff

all these idiots completely glazed over da possibility of taking over car payments for a base model BMW and thinking they gonna rule uptown or something :lol:

these gullible *** dorks actually considered quitting their actual job to partake in tom foolery...

while da infomercial playing i was looking around da room and all these dudes looked brainwashed...i texted my cousin to call me 15 mins into it so i could excuse myself

da main presenter was like "this is not pyramid scheme" while he's showing us a multi level graph that looks like a pyramid...he talkin bout "its not what you think" :lol: :smh:

Theres so many people in the boroughs doing this and just like you said they are actually quitting their day job to do this :smh:. You got to pay $400 to get in and pay around $40 a month or until you get 3 people under you. Funniest thing ever watching people pitch it and the faces of the people when they hear how much they can make

I got pitched the whole World Ventures thing, and they actually do have good travel reates to exotic locations.
But this is my problem with these pyramid schemes.
How you gone recruit someone with the promise of making money,(because they are broke and need to make money)
and then try and charge them $400 to get in.

They want to join because they need money. Aint nobody got $400 to give you when they broke.

But I will say this though. World Ventures had a massive national summit in Nashville this spring.
It was thousands of people and I saw at least 100 World Ventures sliver BMWs.
And I also know a few people who have gone on some trips for the low. For what its worth.

Also I know someone involved with that Vemma/Verve energy drink.
I will say that it is a good energy drink and it taste prtty good too.
Will I be selling it? Hell no.

all these idiots completely glazed over da possibility of taking over car payments for a base model BMW and thinking they gonna rule uptown or something :lol:

da main presenter was like "this is not pyramid scheme" while he's showing us a multi level graph that looks like a pyramid...he talkin bout "its not what you think" :lol: :smh:

chances are that my friend was involved in recruiting you :lol: :smh: he tried to recruit me in, too....he's been going all over nyc for years to do this...so I wouldn't be surprised if you met him

Last edited:
I remember taking off work to attend one of these meetings. I applied to some analyst position and they told me to come in for an interview. I get there and see 20 other poor souls. Some dude comes in with a rags to riches story talking about how the mortgage bubble made his business fail. But the connections he made allowed him to succeed in this mlm. Once he started the video I bounced...

I got got good one time though. Dude came up to me in Target asking if I knew any spots he could take his mom for mothers day. Said he was new to the area and didn't know much. Says he works for some start up company and we exchange info. Long story short, he sends me a link and its to a 30 min video. I got the **** playing while im watching the playoffs then they finally start talking about selling organic soaps and shampoos... Told him good luck then blocked him

my friend got suckered into that vemma one..

500 bucks in, 5 months later, still hasnt sold anything 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom