I see people are back on their Pyramid scheme grind. Vol. 5Linx

WakeUpNow, Herbalife, and the traveling one with the banner are the ones I keep getting spammed with the most.

Crazy thing about it, most of the people I know are fellow military members.

People are dumb. :smh:

Vemma has been good to me, it's not for everyone tho.
Visit this website

yprpariah.wordpress.com

Thank me later no Drake
smile.gif

Saw a blacked out F10 M5 today and as I pulled up to it I saw the VEMMA badging and got salty. Before that was a Limerock E90 M3 with the same badges... How in the world are people profiting off this mess??!?
You have to get in before it blows up in your area. Then you have to be good at scamming your friends/family and convincing them to join. Then you have to 

be on skype and host a ton of meetings to try to recruit people. I mean it IS possible to make good money off of this, but the fact that you have to scam everyone you know, along

with everyone they know is just not worth it. It also helps if you know a lot of wealthy people, because lets face it, broke people just don't have the money to invest in anything other than basic necessities. And wealthy people are more likely to want to try products that are "insanely healthy". The thing is, the cult environment and the arrogance that the members have is straight ridiulous.

It works is the one I see the most. Crazy thing is the people I know that are involved have degrees. I guess graduating college doesn't mean you are smart lol

Thats who they prey on. Broke college students/graduates who cant find a job. A guy who i had class with last semester hit me with the "ive got a business proposal for you" line last week. I already knew what time it was.

Havent even spoken to this dude since early December and he randomly hit me with that mess :smh:

MLM's be like :"I need you to make a list of everyone you know."

I had some clown in my class last semester who wouldn't stop talkin bout how he didn't need to be in school anymore cuz he's making mad bread from ACN. This fool was wearing the same 3 piece suit every night, handing out his business cards to everyone.

Saw him in the parking lot one night driving off in a Tercel :stoneface:

I've gotten three invitations from the same dude trying to get me to buy into Vemma. He even held an event at his place to promote it and some people actually went, pretty sure they saw through it though. 
laugh.gif

I worked for a sales position in smart circle talk about SCAM u make no base but commish or you get $260 a week if our sales aren't great lmfao team atmosphere and working on your sales pitch was a joke it was defiantly like a cult being at work for way more than 12 hours a day if u wanna "make money"

da funny thing about da world ventures crap, is when i got dragged into a recruitment meeting by some broad that whole place was full off da neighborhood riff raff

no nothing ****** i usually encounter when im out and about in da heightz.

all these idiots completely glazed over da possibility of taking over car payments for a base model BMW and thinking they gonna rule uptown or something
laugh.gif

these gullible *** dorks actually considered quitting their actual job to partake in tom foolery...

while da infomercial playing i was looking around da room and all these dudes looked brainwashed...i texted my cousin to call me 15 mins into it so i could excuse myself

and escape that nonsense.

da main presenter was like "this is not pyramid scheme" while he's showing us a multi level graph that looks like a pyramid...he talkin bout "its not what you think"
laugh.gif
mean.gif
Ninja was it something like this ^^^^^^^? Lmao

ACN.... man if I could meet the person that started it lol. Donald Trump uses ACN lol, clowns aint getting me on that.

ACN got my mom though for $500
mean.gif
, man I was so mad at her for falling for that. Got her to cancel that trash asap. Those vultures gave us a hard time canceling, had to close and open new bank accounts smh.

Mom clears 150k and it was a friend from work supposedly that suckered her, that's why I think she went threw with it. Not to much of a L for her.

Guess a pyramid scheme slumdog millionaire was hurt by my original post.

Last edited:
Amway is one of the most well know pyramids schemes ever my advice is if you have to pay to John then it's a scam

5Linx recently inked a deal with a company I actually have respect for........

ChromaDex

ionno im keepin an eye on this.........

Its not so important you had to grave dig this old thread.

i dont make a new topic if a topic is already made on a matter

its a continuation of a older topic, gravedig is like when somebody does it for no reason with nothing added to the discussion

WakeUpNow
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

People are flashing money and "lifestyle" on instagram/fb/youtube to get people to sign up. This better work cause If it dont it's gonna get real ugly. Suicde watch status.

Talking bout join my team or get left behind. Be your own "Boss" and help me make money.

Last edited:
Monave, Gano, Xsura, they killing folks out here, smh! Got folks quitting there jobs believing they are about to be dumb rich slanging coffe and wine...

Famous slogan "how you expect to make money if you don't spend money!?" [emoji]128584[/emoji][emoji]9996[/emoji]️

How bout this thing I'm hearing.. PRIMERICA?

Whats good with them. They a part of Citibank? So they must be legit?

I seen pics/vids of their conferences and its like very cult-ish. The folks in it you can tell just looked like they were played to join. Just seeing their mannerism you know they got hoodwinked but dont know what else to do in life or have nothing going on so they just continue.

And their leaders or RVP whatever that means, they always talking about helping families get out of debt and stuff like that.

im a lil confused are they just like the rest of em?

Is wake up now a scam? My ig feed is full of memes about how u need to make more money join the money team

When I worked for Best Buy back in 2009, I was helping this dude purchase a laptop(which he didn't buy). He then said wow, your very articulate and have your head in the right place. Dude ask me if i wanted me to volunteer to help inner city youth kids, I'm like sure. He swap #'s. At the time I was going to school and dude kept blowing up my phone while I'm in class. So I told him like yeah ill meet you up so and so time. Dude picks me up in a rust bucket 1990 civic, i'm like okay :rolleyes I think i getting suckerd. I get in the car cause he was with this chick she aight, i'm like must be dude sister cause he comes off as a corn ball. Dude drives me to some place in Queens, Jamaica NY. The building was fancy, I knew something was up when dude asked would i leave best buy if i was making 1k-2k a month, now im like :stoneface: i've been GOT!!! We walk into the building and i see a lot of older adults passing out flyers to younger college crowd, Its reads "PRIMERICA" I was pissed had to sit in the conference room for 2-3 hours some dude with a cowboy belt and shoes talking about "I can make you rich, just believe in me" felt like leaving but it was deep in queens, and i needed that ride back. Dude was tight when i didn't want to join.

i see someone on my friend list posting about MCA . school me on that

:rofl: Stop lying. PPL was just as bad as the rest of them. I almost took that bait when I was 17 :smh:

Naw it was. I bought my Mustang off it.

You get residue income from your subscribers you sign up and your crew you put on to sell PPL . PPL is pretty good

Paid for itself for one year. Coming back from 6 flags got pulled over. Speeding and careless driving.. Now I stay 4 hours away from the city I got pulled over. Prepaid legal sent a lawyer to my court date, I didn't have to come and everything was dismissed if I pay $250..gave where my credit card number and I was good

Last edited:
Is wake up now a scam? My ig feed is full of memes about how u need to make more money join the money team
I wouldn't say its a scam but they don't give you all the details.. you got to pay $100 a month to start up. And you need a team of 12 all doing their part to actually start seeing money. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom