I see people are back on their Pyramid scheme grind. Vol. 5Linx

it's a multi-level marketing company >D

i know this one chick that keeps trying to push herbalife on to me. "i'm good"

I don't get it. What business are you actually owning? What product are you selling?

People are really going out of their way and potentially ruining relationships all for $600 a month? This can't be life.

Brah, what the **** is this broad even talking about?

Watched the first half and I still don't know what it is they're are selling.

Is she really telling people not to educate theirselves before entering into a new field?

You've got to be dumb as **** to get suckered into this.

Last edited:
Your a negative 9 to 5 hater.

Any ad that spends a good chunk of it putting down other jobs or places of employment to try and build their product up rather then let the product speak for itself is doomed for failure from the start.

Yep or "lazy" and not wanting to be "successful". Had a friend and his wife setup a "dinner" which turned into a presentation about Herbalife. :smh:

what did you do when that happened?

id walk out on them if somebody did that crap to me

I just tried to tell them it's a scam, a simple Google search will tell them. They just called me "negative". Even recently I sent them an article about how Herbalife is being investigated for a pyramid scheme and they still ignored it. Ignorance is bliss man.

I just tried to tell them it's a scam, a simple Google search will tell them. They just called me "negative". Even recently I sent them an article about how Herbalife is being investigated for a pyramid scheme and they still ignored it. Ignorance is bliss man.

people who get into those things are in denial and delusional

pretty sad it messes up relationships, id seriously dead them in my life

word 2 k dot

Last edited:
I know a couple of people that are in the pyramid scheme and they try to get to go to their seminars.  I blocked those people from my life.  I almost got involved in after high school graduation when I was still looking for a job.  It is called "Vector" and I almost got suckered in until I did some research and my boy told me they go around making people sell their knives.

I know a couple of people that are in the pyramid scheme and they try to get to go to their seminars.  I blocked those people from my life.  I almost got involved in after high school graduation when I was still looking for a job.  It is called "Vector" and I almost got suckered in until I did some research and my boy told me they go around making people sell their knives.

vector is huge bs... rolled around with a buddy who did it & during his spiel i left rolled up & waited outside

My homeboy just got 600$ residual for wake up now bit dude is constantly trying to find ppl , if u had a real job it would be easier IMO to make money

Chad Johnson got on board with WUN as well.

I personally don't see the issue with network marketing (depending on the company you choose). Like someone else said a page or two ago, it's definitely effort based && results won't necessarily happen overnight, generally speaking. Family && friends are also the group of people that'll cause the most 'disappointment' for someone in this type of venture.

Last edited:
getting a celeb on this just means that more people will get suckered. imagine juel being number one in terms of referrals and racking in thousands or something off it

I did Vector. Sent me a letter in mail. Saying i could make 17 an hour. Went to the meeting. Disgusted

Dude cut pennies and rope with the knives. Broke outta there quick

Yep or "lazy" and not wanting to be "successful". Had a friend and his wife setup a "dinner" which turned into a presentation about Herbalife.
mean.gif
roll.gif

What kind of sneak **** is that?
mean.gif

My homeboy just got 600$ residual for wake up now bit dude is constantly trying to find ppl , if u had a real job it would be easier IMO to make money
I got a friend thats making money from wake up now also. I feel the same way as you, it'd just be easier to make money with a job instead of dealing with the hassle of finding people to sign up but to each their own i suppose

I don't have no problem with network marketing (I'm an Accounting major myself) but the fact I had a cousin constantly trying to convince to join World Ventures and my former best friend trying to get me to join WakeUpNow (he went as far as to talk to my parents to convince me to join
mean.gif
) is what bothers me. It's like they don't understand what the word "no" is. Every time my old friend calls me, that's all he talks about, come join WakeUpNow, you know I got you and stuff like that.

I did Vector. Sent me a letter in mail. Saying i could make 17 an hour. Went to the meeting. Disgusted

Dude cut pennies and rope with the knives. Broke outta there quick
This is why it's hard for me to take people seriously when they say ________  is a scam or a pyramid scheme.  A lot of you dudes really have no idea what you're talking about. 

Vector is legit. No different than any other sales job.  I made $5,000 one summer at 18 years-old hardly working.   

Talking about, "they make you go around selling their knives," ***** you're a sales rep moving high end cutlery, that's the job. 
laugh.gif

$20 for every product demonstration, sale or no sale.

+30% commission on $1,000+ cutlery sets.

Legitimate real world sales experience and skill development.

Really not a bad deal at all for a young person with no professional experience.

But ****** are lazy and would rather make $10/hr folding clothes at the mall. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
This is why it's hard for me to take people seriously when they say ________  is a scam or a pyramid scheme.  A lot of you dudes really have no idea what you're talking about. 

Vector is legit. No different than any other sales job.  I made $5,000 one summer at 18 years-old hardly working.   

$20 for every product demonstration. sale or no sale.

Really not a bad deal at all for a young person with no professional experience.

But ****** are lazy and would rather make $8.50/hr folding close at the mall. 

sold knives for Vector/Cutco last summer. Didn't pay for the kit. We just turned it in if we quit.

did demos/sold knives to all my parents' friends and my girl's parents. made some money

til i ran out of people then turned in the kit before i went back to college. :lol: they scammed

Y'ALL *** :rofl:

Talking about, "they make you go around selling their knives," ***** you're a sales rep moving high end cutlery, that's the job. 
laugh.gif

$20 for every product demonstration, sale or no sale.

But ****** are lazy and would rather make $10/hr folding close at the mall. 
laugh.gif
"Folding Close" 
roll.gif

$20 for every product demonstration. sale or no sale.

But ****** are lazy and would rather make $8.50/hr folding close at the mall. 
sold knives for Vector/Cutco last summer. Didn't pay for the kit. We just turned it in if we quit.

did demos/sold knives to all my parents' friends and my girl's parents. made some money

til i ran out of people then turned in the kit before i went back to college.
laugh.gif
they scammed

Y'ALL ***
roll.gif
Idk why you gave that kit back. 
laugh.gif

Those knives are never leaving the kitchen in any household of mine. 
laugh.gif

After seven years still the best knives I've ever used. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom