I swear sometimes I Think Slavery Wasnt Real

I mean, I KNOW it happened but living in todays society, that *@%+ really seems unfathomable sometimes. White People really OWNED us? Black People were really property? Treated like animals and such...This country has come a looooooooooooooonnggg way in the 145 years since slavery was abolished.
I know none of this is new information...but I'm just saying

I mean, I KNOW it happened but living in todays society, that *@%+ really seems unfathomable sometimes. White People really OWNED us? Black People were really property? Treated like animals and such...This country has come a looooooooooooooonnggg way in the 145 years since slavery was abolished.
I know none of this is new information...but I'm just saying

i still get funny looks boarding certain trains and certain times of the day in NYC. #%@$ aint over, it just changed & evolved 

i still get funny looks boarding certain trains and certain times of the day in NYC. #%@$ aint over, it just changed & evolved 

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Yes but there are still evident remnants of that time still present.

Such as self hatred and feelings on inferiority? I agree 100%

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Yes but there are still evident remnants of that time still present.

Such as self hatred and feelings on inferiority? I agree 100%

What good is this discussion, though? Like, what point are you trying to make? (I'm black if that matters. And I'm sure it will to someone)

What good is this discussion, though? Like, what point are you trying to make? (I'm black if that matters. And I'm sure it will to someone)

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

None whatsoever, just wanted to see if I was the only one and hopefully we can get a healthy discussion going somewhere in here. Its Friday and I dnt have any {()} on the floor so why not

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

None whatsoever, just wanted to see if I was the only one and hopefully we can get a healthy discussion going somewhere in here. Its Friday and I dnt have any {()} on the floor so why not

Get out the country man.Slaves were sold here where I live by the Europeans..taking from here etc..Columbus also made slaves out of my ancestors tricked them out of their gold,raped their woman and caused genocide I hate that guy

Get out the country man.Slaves were sold here where I live by the Europeans..taking from here etc..Columbus also made slaves out of my ancestors tricked them out of their gold,raped their woman and caused genocide I hate that guy

Originally Posted by Defontes

whats hard to believe? you know blacks werent the only slaves in history

What other groups were treated like cattle and cross bred through rape ?

Back
Top Bottom