I think Flight Club sold me fake sneakers. Beware

I bought a pair of UNC Off Whites off the flight club website around two weeks ago and received them yesterday. Apart from the LC on reddit and on my main FB LC groups, I have also approached a friend, where they all pointed out the main flaws in the unbalanced right shoe (I've highlighted it in the Imgur Album), the stitchings on the swoosh and the 85 tag.

Fortunately I did not remove the flight club tag yet so I should be able to get this resolved with Flight Club.

I've been led to believe that Flight Club should be 100% legit with no possibilities of fakes, so I did not mind paying the extra markup. (Though I did not expect the 300 pound custom, YIKES! But that's on me for being stupid I guess as I am in the UK lol). Unfortunately, that does not seem to be the case here.

I am in the process of sending them an e-mail, but just wanted to give this sub a heads up that no matter where your shoe comes from, you should always do a LC.

edit: the reason why I added my friend is because he works at a luxury sneaker store and has personally handled many pairs of retail off white AJ1s

I do not know jack about legit checking Off whites but I can tell you, if you return the product or something, you might be able to get that customs fee returned. I would contact customs office or whomever and speak to them first before sending anything back.

I'm gonna say Not Legit.

The Lace Hole pattern punch out's aren't making Nice Triangles. Imprint Stamp don't look right. Glossy AIR logo on Sole, should be Textured through the AIR logo

Back
Top Bottom