I think I just got ripped off! Help! "Fake check"

After waiting 13 days, today I finally got my much needed pair of NIKE AIR MAX SHAKE EVOLVE, got them from this website http://www.kobe8forsale.com/  as my own birthday present.. Now, they are the wrong color I wanted them dark gray, they are light gray (well, not what I wanted but I can live with that) then I noticed they were shipped from Shanghai China (mmm,OK) then my wife started "inspecting them" and the label inside of them if you don't pay attention it looks like it says "nikebetterworld.com" but in fact reads nIkebetterworld.com on the left shoe and nIkebetterwor1d.com  on the right-one... then you can see the low quality of the materials, the stitches are long and loose and you can see the glue on them, they are not comfortable! overall very low quality, I remember Nike being much more fine. Now, looking the logos printed on the box I noticed this slogan "nike athietic deparament" is it French? Took some pictures but couldn't get the label inside.. the flash makes it too white, no flash it looks dark, and they came out blurry, tried to take a video and same thing... well... please tell me what you think! 

this is my very first post...I wish I was writing to brag about my new pair...

Come on man, you shoulda known that a website called kobe8forsale.com would sell fakes. None of the shoes on the site looked off to you? The site didn't look off to you?

Come on man, you shoulda known that a website called kobe8forsale.com would sell fakes. None of the shoes on the site looked off to you? The site didn't look off to you?
I see I might of came off as an *******, but yeah like the guy above me said, you'll learn what places look sketchy and which are legit

Hej, To finde out weather the web adress is fake you can check it here first: http://www.scamadviser.com/check-website

After i got ripped of from a chinese fake site(which seemed to be a danish, they did credit my account with a large amount 2500 dkr. for a pair of shoes!) this site has been helping me a lot. use it!

Back
Top Bottom