I think my cousin joined the Illuminati

Ask him if he is a traveling man. Maybe they'll let u in. ....if u know what else to say after the initial question.

No clue but I used to shoot dice with this kid and one day he said he prayed to the devil and he later hit the lotto twice. [emoji]128529[/emoji]

sold his soul for green on earth

not worth it, i believe you because i know somebody who did it also

OP cousin on thursday nights at the "spot" :nerd:

dancegifs34.gif

so basically last weekend he went to vegas with all his buddies partying and they told me "what happens in vegas stays in vegas" but they all got tattoos on the backs of their necks of a small triangle with an eye on the inside. and now my cousin has suddenly been able to afford a new bmw plus he's had two hot girlfriends from what i've seen in the past week. AS WELL this fool also goes out mysteriously every thursday night and doesnt tell anyone where he be at.... can somebody else xplain this?

So they go to Vegas LAST weekend, and now EVERY Thursday he leaves? Bruh... it's only been one Thursday.

so basically last weekend he went to vegas with all his buddies partying and they told me "what happens in vegas stays in vegas" but they all got tattoos on the backs of their necks of a small triangle with an eye on the inside. and now my cousin has suddenly been able to afford a new bmw plus he's had two hot girlfriends from what i've seen in the past week. AS WELL this fool also goes out mysteriously every thursday night and doesnt tell anyone where he be at.... can somebody else xplain this?
View media item 1001919
So they go to Vegas LAST weekend, and now EVERY Thursday he leaves? Bruh... it's only been one Thursday.

That gif. :x :smh:

Wow. They had that **** on a kid's cartoon? Bold.

Last edited:
A lot of cartoons were like that back in the day. I'm just now catching on to it as an adult though.

Back
Top Bottom