I think Ralph Lauren Polos are played out....

Alright, let me first state that I do in fact own a few of them, and I do wear them on occasion...but I honestly am getting sick of these people who wear it ona daily basis like they own stock in it.

Now, I'm not exactly hating on Ralph Lauren, just the Polos. They make very nice suits, button ups, etc, but I mean c'mon, to wear a polo or RalphLauren Solid T-shirt everyday? Sorry, but your not "flossin" when you wear stuff you can buy at TJ Maxx or Ross. This is mainly directed at all the"rich" high school kids around my way who consistently weat this stuff and think they're nice
roll.gif

Step the game up a little or at least switch it up every now and then. I miss with Tommy Bahahma, INC, Buckle, Lucky Brand/ Seven, etc....what ya'll think?

1. Wrong Forum
2. You're DEAD wrong. Polo's will NEVER be played out.
3. Are you talking about Polo's or the t's?
4. (-_-)

Originally Posted by JKickz1334

Alright, let me first state that I do in fact own a few of them, and I do wear them on occasion...but I honestly am getting sick of these people who wear it on a daily basis like they own stock in it.

Now, I'm not exactly hating on Ralph Lauren, just the Polos. They make very nice suits, button ups, etc, but I mean c'mon, to wear a polo or Ralph Lauren Solid T-shirt everyday? Sorry, but your not "flossin" when you wear stuff you can buy at TJ Maxx or Ross. This is mainly directed at all the "rich" high school kids around my way who consistently weat this stuff and think they're nice
roll.gif

Step the game up a little or at least switch it up every now and then. I miss with Tommy Bahahma, INC, Buckle, Lucky Brand/ Seven, etc....what ya'll think?

laugh.gif

I wear a polo or a solid colored tee EVERY DAY if I ain't goin out or doin anything important...

Goin to class, work, running errands, whatever... It's polos and tees...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I dont know why but I got a feeling that Bynum got some platinum fubu jeans....fat albert on the back pockets and all.

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

Who in the hell wears Tommy Bahama?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Old #!% men and dads with kids playin soccer and +%+@...

Who under 40 wears that +%+@?

TommyBahamaHighlite.jpg

tommyb.jpg

Back
Top Bottom