i think this is what human perfection looks like

Either ur girl is lying or she has bad credit and cant afford to get makeup...literally every girl i know wears some for of makeup
you know some bustdowns then homie and my girl is dumb pale so i know if she is wearing make up or not, but that's not the point lol. Shawty is ite.

I was joking man. That was all sarcasm. The sweater thing didn't give it away? The fact that you have shirtless nelly pics at the ready is kinda sus bro... 

<<<<< see my avi
Is it really that hard to google a picture of nelly?

OP, you posted this girl in here expecting EVERYONE to agree that she is "perfection"?!

You clearly don't know NT.
laugh.gif

Last edited:

OP, you posted this girl in here expecting EVERYONE to agree that she is "perfection"?!

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

that aint the point, shes my perfection...and ive seen enough pics on this forum to know that...god damn, you guys in the states sure do like your girl with alotta meat

Is it really that hard to google a picture of nelly?
i guess it wouldn't be that hard but after calling me a homo... why nelly? is he what pops up when you google homo? why not a known homosexual to really drive home the point? Posting nelly was too specific to be a coincidence. It was an acknowledgement, conscious or not, that he is sexually stimulated by a shirtless nelly. That picture means nothing to me or any other straight man. Gotta read between some lines man. Don't be naive.

Nelly needs to button them jeans and pull em up before someone does it to him

^ im w/ homie, never seen that girl but may need to get my first subscription on youtube

1. yeah she's bad

2. y'all gotta chill w/ these threads though. it's bad chicks everywhere

3. every girl doesn't wear make up and i think everyone knows that. it's a matter of preference.

my girl doesn't like it and doesn't need it. she takes care of her skin. that's all it's really about.

just gets her eyebrows done and keeps her lips moist.

4. don't even give OP the attention he craves.

Last edited:
Reactions: jjs
NT never stops bringing the LOL'z .... Some of these replies ... **** it .. all these replies :lol:

Back
Top Bottom