I think UPS stole my package...

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

I used to work at UPS shipping hub. *@!* got stolen everyday, B. You won't be aight.

roll.gif

Anything short of you going to the UPS hub in your city and burning that bish down means you're terry cloth.

I work for a company with a UPS account. This happens A LOT. Call UPS and file a claim.

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

I used to work at UPS shipping hub. *@!* got stolen everyday, B. You won't be aight.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
But man, is that comforting to know
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

UPS/FedEx employees been doing this for years. That's why you triple, quadruple wrap whatever you mail. Hard to trust these companies these days. And you should have also video taped you opening when you first received it so they can't say you "doctored" the package.

It's crazy that we have to go through this kind of extent just to make sure our packages are safe and secure. I contemplate recording the unboxing of my packages more and more. This might just have to be the norm for me from now on
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by djc703

Call UPS and tell them to file a stolen package claim, then the driver who delivered it will come and investigate it. I hope you and your friend aren't lying you might cause someone to lose their job. Karma will get you. People do it this all the time, they receive the package and then say its stolen. And was it shipped it through UPS, UPS Store, or online? if you shipped it through a store, they will definitely help you out all the way.

Originally Posted by buggz05

I work for a company with a UPS account. This happens A LOT. Call UPS and file a claim.

I just got home from the UPS facility and they told me to file a claim like you guys said. They said someone is going to pick up the package and "investigate". Sounds like false hope to me, but it's worth a shot. Anything is, at this point on.

OP..
This happened to me using USPS w/ a transaction through Amazon.

My first SLR Camera too.

My package was clearly opened and attempted to be resealed using the worn out tape..
Luckily, I had insurance w/ the item.

The UPS Driver didn't even have me sign a thing or ring the doorbell.
Son Straight Dipped.

SMH @ UPS

Back
Top Bottom