I think we all owe somebody an apology... (Eli Manning Appreciation)

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by K8be wan Kenobi

because Tom Brady probably smashed.

he took a dump on the manning family this year
laugh.gif
Originally Posted by goldNboi7

Eli IS the sister...
Originally Posted by AM 1 FIEND

If they had a sister, chances are they would be smashing her. You know how those Huckleberry's get down.
Really though, would you want them to have a sister? Imagine what she'd look like.
sick.gif

top10.JPG

Originally Posted by ultrasur1

a.jpg

sack.jpg

dolphins.jpg

lions.jpg

fumble.jpg

jets.jpg

http://www.baka-raptor.com/EliManning/********.jpg
http://www.baka-raptor.com/EliManning/********/sack.jpg
saints.jpg

sack.jpg

atl1.jpg

The Official Eli Manning Sucks Blog...LOL
Give the man his props.

I never thought this guy would play great football to get his team to the superbowl. Ever since the pats game, this man has been just short of amazing. Hehasnt made a critical mistake yet, and manages the game well.

I hate the guy with a passion, but I will give props when props is due.

Eli Manning the past four weeks - Appreciated.

Eli is still hot garbage. I think he is a Y Chromosome short of a full set.

Originally Posted by BallinBoykz

I never thought this guy would play great football to get his team to the superbowl. Ever since the pats game, this man has been just short of amazing. He hasnt made a critical mistake yet, and manages the game well.

I hate the guy with a passion, but I will give props when props is due.

Eli Manning the past four weeks - Appreciated.

word
pimp.gif

Eli is a stinkin redneck. What good is it to get to ANY title game when you are gonna lose.

He's certainly proved me wrong lately. However he beat my hero, so my hate just grew ten fold. But props to him.

I hate the 25 threads that spring up after a big game.....dude's playing in his first Superbowl....good for him.

no one made a Rex Grossman appreciation thread after he beat the Saints.

Originally Posted by aRog27

I hate the 25 threads that spring up after a big game.....dude's playing in his first Superbowl....good for him.

no one made a Rex Grossman appreciation thread after he beat the Saints.

If I remember none of the Bears playoff games threads didn't even go far.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

People hated on the Bears all season jBlack...all they remember was "bad' Rex...they forget the fact that we were murkin teams by 20 for the first fewweeks.

i wasnt a big eli guy...but im def. impressed im gonna hop on the giants bandwagon

eli is still a goober though

Oh ill be honest, I have never been a fan of Eli, and probably never will. But what he has done over the past 4 weeks makes me appreciate his game.

I always liked this dude, IDK why Giants fans hated him so much.

laugh.gif
we got bandwagon Eli fans now???

"man i liked Eli all along, i kept tellin Ns he was the truth" yeah right, NOBODY liked Eli when he was throwing 4 INTs a game.... dont even lie likehe's been silently killin all along
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

been throwing all kinds of insults his way this entire season, but today he played very well and led his team enough to give them a chance.

laugh.gif
didn't think he was gonna be good, but i gotta give props where it's due....i'll be rooting for the G-men 2 weeks from today
pimp.gif
, since ijust can't stand the Patriots, and I want Mercury Morris to live a long life

I for one really disliked Eli going into the middle of this season. I was one to give him time to progress but this season he started off pretty badly (seePackers Week 2, Vikings game, and a few others). He definitely got my respect.

I didnt think dude had it in him. Leading his team to 3 straight road victories in the playoffs and not throwing a single interception. I have to give dude hisprops. I was never really a big fan of Eli, but his performance as of late is definitely appreciated
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom