I thought sex was the best feeling in the world until...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Mo Greene

i've been there man.

both of us were elated when we saw ( - ) result.

so much so that we got jiggy wit it soon thereafter.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mo Greene

i've been there man.

both of us were elated when we saw ( - ) result.

so much so that we got jiggy wit it soon thereafter.
roll.gif

Man I went through this right before Christmas. When it came up negative I was Tiger fist pumping all around my apartment. Doing the Jordan 6th ring celebration and all. I even brought out the bankhead bounce my dude. Congrats though. Just remember to pull out and belly drop her next time or strap up..............
laugh.gif
Who am I kidding belly drop alllll day.

Man I went through this right before Christmas. When it came up negative I was Tiger fist pumping all around my apartment. Doing the Jordan 6th ring celebration and all. I even brought out the bankhead bounce my dude. Congrats though. Just remember to pull out and belly drop her next time or strap up..............
laugh.gif
Who am I kidding belly drop alllll day.

Went through this summer of last year, and late last year. I got a funny feeling the next time I wont be so lucky.

Went through this summer of last year, and late last year. I got a funny feeling the next time I wont be so lucky.

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

imagesneo-dodge-small.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif

I made a vow to myself to ever put myself in some BS like this again..as good as it feels, the build up to it is ten time worse

I got punked once and it was enough for me to wrap it up every single time. I look at it like this .. protected sex is better then no sex
smile.gif

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

imagesneo-dodge-small.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif

I made a vow to myself to ever put myself in some BS like this again..as good as it feels, the build up to it is ten time worse

I got punked once and it was enough for me to wrap it up every single time. I look at it like this .. protected sex is better then no sex
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom