I thought this was kind of funny..

im just sayin... there are those who are very spiritual/religious and to lower it down to a cheap fashion statement is not whats up TO ME.

Originally Posted by Jack Daniels

You have 134 friends in common with said girl, though.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by SanchezOnFire

im just sayin... there are those who are very spiritual/religious and to lower it down to a cheap fashion statement is not whats up TO ME.

yeeah because wearing it for religious reasons is somehow better?
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

but how do you know why there wearing it 

it could be a gift from a grandmother that past away or some type of emotional value to that person

SINCE YOU DONT KNOW SHUT THE #@!$ UP 

I see a lot of people do it for the wrong reasons and there are people that will agree with me that it is not meant to be worn at all. you can do what you want to but im tellin you my opinion of doing something like that

I see a lot of people do it for the wrong reasons and there are people that will agree with me that it is not meant to be worn at all. you can do what you want to but im tellin you my opinion of doing something like that

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Nah bro you know some people personally that do that

this is just a pic of a chick with a cross and you jumped to conclusion without knowing that person beyond just a pic

and why would it matter where they got it from

I didnt really like to see that since I see it everywhere and worn for the wrong reasons so I gave my thoughts on it. Thats what this board does right? So theres no need for me to "SHUT THE !!%@ UP!"

I didnt really like to see that since I see it everywhere and worn for the wrong reasons so I gave my thoughts on it. Thats what this board does right? So theres no need for me to "SHUT THE !!%@ UP!"
Yah bro your right about that bro
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

but the reason why somebody wears a cross shouldn't be questions

you dont know why there wearing it only they really know why

so why does there reason matter to you 

if you tiered of seeing folks wear them close your eye look the other way when you see them

you can start by changing your avy since homie got on a cross THANKS IN ADVANCE

laugh.gif
at what this thread has become..and chris yes we know a lot of the same people because we went to the same hs
grin.gif

I think your comments just hit too close to home for some people

But if @%%@$! was REALLY worrying about their faith, they wouldn't even notice... real talk. You think I give a DAMN which rapper wears a diamond Jesus piece?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom