I tried to have a fun time last night w/ 2 young females...kinda. with pics

724d8481787592c63fcfbd3d509ffd-vi.png

Originally Posted by buggz05

Originally Posted by XxToWrXx

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

lol at this guy's attempt to derail the thread by posting his AWG. Are we spose to be in awe by that?

Your chick is barely a 6, and I'm being generous here.

The whole point of my post was to say that I'm glad that I don't have to run all over town to teabag a fat chick at 3 in the morning ... The fact that I HAVE MY OWN PLACE with my BEAUTIFUL chick is all I was trying to say ... 

Considering I showed the most unrevealing pictures that I have, you can make your own grades, plus that fact that you're stuck jerking off 2-3 times a day makes me laugh ... Why don't you take a picture of your right hand and post it and I'll grade that
My hand got more curves than your girl though.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

I'm glad that I don't have to run all over town to teabag a fat chick at 3 in the morning ...
Don't knock it until you try it.
tumblr_lfg2l7feiP1qbvmy7.gif

Hey I have my own place and my shorty to come home to, but what pookie experienced sounds like a fun night
laugh.gif

You guys need to calm down...the dude's GOT HIS OWN PLACE...AND MORE REVEALING PHOTOS OF HIS AWG.

He clearly is living the life. What are you doing?

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

lol at this guy's attempt to derail the thread by posting his AWG. Are we spose to be in awe by that?

Your chick is barely a 6, and I'm being generous here.

The whole point of my post was to say that I'm glad that I don't have to run all over town to teabag a fat chick at 3 in the morning ... The fact that I HAVE MY OWN PLACE with my BEAUTIFUL chick is all I was trying to say ... 

Considering I showed the most unrevealing pictures that I have, you can make your own grades, plus that fact that you're stuck jerking off 2-3 times a day makes me laugh ... Why don't you take a picture of your right hand and post it and I'll grade that

great thread. We need to share the kind of stories more often. Of course, not worth mentioning w/o pics.

Originally Posted by pookieman

Originally Posted by INS

was that the OG picture or is the pg version of the og picture
The snake wasn't in the grass....

So my ex read this thread....she stays lurkin...I still love you "Senky".....one day we will be one

293217_913559073241_11005638_43357456_4338283_n.jpg

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by jus4lafs

Originally Posted by pookieman

The snake wasn't in the grass....

So my ex read this thread....she stays lurkin...I still love you "Senky".....one day we will be one

293217_913559073241_11005638_43357456_4338283_n.jpg

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

pookie 2012, you got my vote. Can i be VP. or secretary of DAfense?

Back
Top Bottom