I $%#@%#* TRIPLE DOG dare you to play these 4 songs in succession at a party......

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

That Crime Mob aint on the same level as those other 4 tracks.. back when it first came out n~ was throwin hands, but it can be played in certain areas now..

.. you cant play no mo play in GA in f'n Wisconsin without somebody goin to the morgue.. if Gang Signs is being played it better be in your earphones

Exactly. 'Knuck if you Buck' isn't even in the convo
dre its impossible tp play all these songs..bcuz after the first song dudes gon start pushing...by the time gang signs comes on its 3 or 4 fights...party shut down
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Real @@+@, I have NEVER heard 'No more play in GA' played all the way through at a party....The DJ always gotta stop it and say "Aiight Y'all. Calm down in the middle. Y'all gonna get this party shut down"

grin.gif
engaged...i was mad and i didnt know why
roll.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
also when i first head gang signs....long ago...all i thought was...*++ they play this in clubs down south?
laugh.gif

Not really....I heard it at a House Party though....And....That @@+@ got shot up
laugh.gif
smh.gif

oh aight so yall not totally trippin
laugh.gif
....i dont go to school in the legit south anyway (VA) so i dont get the "full" experience
laugh.gif

no offense to any VA nters ( i know some of yall
laugh.gif
)

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeit (Clay Davis) depends where you at. %#! might aight at a ODU party or something but a NSU joint? Ns is fightin b. I still remember nsfightin at the Jeezy concert at NSU.

Man I remember we had this homecoming concert like my sophomore year. Anyways, the lineup was like Jim Jones, Trey Songz, somebody else and THREE 6 MAFIA.

So when everybody else was on, ns was chillin, bouncin a little, rappin all the words. But when 3-6 come on, from out of nowhere, maaaaaaad Ns just rush tothe front of the stage just pushin e'rybody out the way like the floodgates from hell were left open. Yo Ns were goin crazy in the middle. I'm a slimdude so I went and held it down in the outer remnants. Ns was taking they shirts off and everything, was this >< close to scrappin.

[color= rgb(255, 204, 153)]Ya'll can add :[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 204, 153)]Vice Versa[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 204, 153)]I'm Outside H-e[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 204, 153)]My Enemies vs. My Ns[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 204, 153)]Back Up[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 204, 153)]Throw It Up ...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 204, 153)]Troy got some classic fight music and I'm leavin out mad sh,t[/color]

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

Originally Posted by dreClark

That Crime Mob aint on the same level as those other 4 tracks.. back when it first came out n~ was throwin hands, but it can be played in certain areas now..

.. you cant play no mo play in GA in f'n Wisconsin without somebody goin to the morgue.. if Gang Signs is being played it better be in your earphones

Exactly. 'Knuck if you Buck' isn't even in the convo
dre its impossible tp play all these songs..bcuz after the first song dudes gon start pushing...by the time gang signs comes on its 3 or 4 fights...party shut down
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Real @@+@, I have NEVER heard 'No more play in GA' played all the way through at a party....The DJ always gotta stop it and say "Aiight Y'all. Calm down in the middle. Y'all gonna get this party shut down"

grin.gif
engaged...i was mad and i didnt know why
roll.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
also when i first head gang signs....long ago...all i thought was...*++ they play this in clubs down south?
laugh.gif
Not really....I heard it at a House Party though....And....That @@+@ got shot up
laugh.gif
smh.gif

oh aight so yall not totally trippin
laugh.gif
....i dont go to school in the legit south anyway (VA) so i dont get the "full" experience
laugh.gif

no offense to any VA nters ( i know some of yall
laugh.gif
)

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeit (Clay Davis) depends where you at. %#! might aight at a ODU party or something but a NSU joint? Ns is fightin b. I still remember ns fightin at the Jeezy concert at NSU.

Man I remember we had this homecoming concert like my sophomore year. Anyways, the lineup was like Jim Jones, Trey Songz, somebody else and THREE 6 MAFIA.

So when everybody else was on, ns was chillin, bouncin a little, rappin all the words. But when 3-6 come on, from out of nowhere, maaaaaaad Ns just rush to the front of the stage just pushin e'rybody out the way like the floodgates from hell were left open. Yo Ns were goin crazy in the middle. I'm a slim dude so I went and held it down in the outer remnants. Ns was taking they shirts off and everything, was this >< close to scrappin.

Maaaaaaaaan...the chicks be fightin as much as the dudes
laugh.gif

Mayne hold up! Them songs will definitely result in a _ catchin' a bottle to the head, even broads can catch an elbow...them songs just do that to cats.The N.O. also got some tear the club up songs...granted these _'s shoot up clubs just cause it's Monday, but they still got some songs that will incitesome fights. http://www.youtube.com/v/ZFFBz_MVu_Q&hl=en http://www.youtube.com/v/CSGRemX9i3U&hl=en And my #1 !#+# the club song ofall time is this... http://www.youtube.com/v/dMMmBTRRjwc&hl=en I swear for those 3 mins and 40somethin' seconds i lose my mf'n mind...i don't know why. And i'm a H-Town N born and raised, but this +$*! right here N http://www.youtube.com/v/dIwlSiUPmmY&hl=en I've seen this big !+! mfsteal off on on a few cats and perform this +$*! at the same time, wild i say.

yeah "knuck if u buck" ain't no joke..
i played in a go-go band and we hit that joint and the crowd went into riot..

plus i seen a n' get stabbed to death at a party while the crime mob joint was playing..
and the crew who was responsible for it proceeded to throw hood signs and chant while he was getting carried out..

ignorance at its finest.

This dude knows what he is talking about.... Not proud of that *#! tho SMH Milwaukee for everyone 25 and Under i dont knwo what my peers is on mane

damn, its 2 in the morning, im tipsy, and im gettin maaad hype in my living room lol. everyone else is asleep and im blasting music. i know my parents areabout to wake up any minute.

lookin in the mirror in his wife beater flexin like aiyoooo ... throwin up opposite gang signs buttin his head to his reflection like "jump outthere" lol ... but on the real, i seen some old 3-6 cause massive riots

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

This dude knows what he is talking about.... Not proud of that *#! tho SMH Milwaukee for everyone 25 and Under i dont knwo what my peers is on mane
That's exactly why I stay out the club if I ain't at least 10 deep. I don't got time for that.

I remember the girls trying to get in and try to be all cute and would end up on the floor crying
laugh.gif

We told ya'll to move...

Back
Top Bottom