I wanna do real bad things with you

Originally Posted by BOTTOM74BOTTOM

Originally Posted by Kurt Like A Bawwsss

sick.gif
You don't even deserve a 7th attempt at posting.

u mad
What a waste. I hope the other 5 didn't SUCK.

I kid..
grin.gif

butthurt too
smh.gif

OP you're corny

blondie. im not really into black chicks. unless theyre light skinned

sick.gif
You don't even deserve a 7th attempt at posting.

u mad
What a waste. I hope the other 5 didn't SUCK.

I kid..
grin.gif

butthurt too
smh.gif

OP you're corny
Relax kid, I said I was playing from jump. You've tried 3 different angles but it's cool. You'll fit in eventually. Just take it easy and don't use up all your cliches the first week. G/L.

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

A True Blood fan playing making a title based on the theme song of the show. This was mad random though
laugh.gif

Yeah, puns are kinda like my calling card... I been watching season 1 on DVD for 2 days straight
grin.gif

Relax kid, I said I was playing from jump. You've tried 3 different angles but it's cool. You'll fit in eventually. Just take it easy and don't use up all your cliches the first week. G/L.

ok rookie

I don't watch this show. Neither are attractive but I'd smash Rogue first if that means anything.

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

you guys can be gay all you want. Between Sookie's southern belle charm and Tara's @%!#*$ up sexy attitude, I'm taking... both. But I'm leaning towards:

tara.jpg
She look mean, thats always a plus
laugh.gif
But some of the mean types groan in bed, I don't know if I wanna hear a girl moaning like a Warthog with asthma when I'm porking her.

But despite from my precautionary statement, I still would do her, no hesitation. Even if I have to stab me ears to do it.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

I don't watch this show. Neither are attractive but I'd smash Rogue first if that means anything.
The thing is...both characters are WAY sexier than the actresses still images.. It can't be explained, it just has to be seen. I get wood every time Tara curses someone out. Poor lil drunk Tara..passed out in that jail cell in that red prom dress??? ..... somebody hold me
embarassed.gif
. God I hope Sookie can't hear my indecent thoughts
smh.gif

But some of the mean types groan in bed, I don't know if I wanna hear a girl moaning like a Warthog with asthma when I'm porking her.
You sound like Sam. Both of ya'll some lames now
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ChiefWiggum

My man Bottom how you gonna post the worst chicks!!
true-blood-jessica-hamby.jpg

Tara and Sookie aren't the worst chicks on the show but I'd definitely take Jessica over them.

Back
Top Bottom