I Want A Chally R/T

can anyone here aware me on their pros and cons and maybe good places to cop?  used is fine as long as they've been taken care of, and mileage isn't the largest concern - I've read here and there that the 5.6L can take a beating. 

the main things I've read about are ****** issues, my man says that's overblown.  yes.  i've seen, 'Da Hemi' threads but those were mainly about the engine, and i wanna know mainly about the R/T Standard/Classic/Plus.  are they good rides NT?  

i mainly fell in love with the body style and have just been checkin up and savin up for a new car anyway.  i just wanna know if NT endorses it; if so i know i'm in good hands.

Nt endorses v8 muscle cars. As long as you got that you and ninja won't get into any arguments lol

oh yea good point pug.  so price range - i don't really think i can swing anythin over 32 and the 29 range would make it a lot easier to breathe.  i'm lookin to put down as close to half as possible as well

Last edited:
^Ninjahood will murder you for that :lol: Jk. I wouldn't get the V6 though, the car is too big for that engine. I'm looking to get the R/T myself after my loans are paid off. I know a 5.0 is the same price but I really need a 5 seater cause I always have guests/Fam over

Last edited:
Get the v6
laugh.gif
 eh i'm willing to bleed, sweat and cry in order to be able to afford the car i want, and the sxt is not it

and yea, that engine with auto (dat traffic filled commute 
mean.gif
) is gonna be pullin that big body, no thanks. 

Last edited:
How the **** does a 5.7 V8 only have 375 HP in 2013?.... I know it sounds good, but so does a 2.0 Boxer 4.... I'm all for big naturally aspirated V8's, but for christ's sake, make them worth it....

How the **** does a 5.7 V8 only have 375 HP in 2013?.... I know it sounds good, but so does a 2.0 Boxer 4.... I'm all for big naturally aspirated V8's, but for christ's sake, make them worth it....
guess you're forgetting something called torque...

can anyone here aware me on their pros and cons and maybe good places to cop?  used is fine as long as they've been taken care of, and mileage isn't the largest concern - I've read here and there that the 5.6L can take a beating. 

the main things I've read about are ****** issues, my man says that's overblown.  yes.  i've seen, 'Da Hemi' threads but those were mainly about the engine, and i wanna know mainly about the R/T Standard/Classic/Plus.  are they good rides NT?  

i mainly fell in love with the body style and have just been checkin up and savin up for a new car anyway.  i just wanna know if NT endorses it; if so i know i'm in good hands.
Get the R/T maxx...

5.7 V8 - 375 Hp/ 400 lb/ft

2.0 STi H4 305 hp/ 290 lb/ft

2.0 Evo I4 295 hp/ 310 lb/ft

2.0 AMG I4 355 hp/ 335 lb/ft

Yes I know they're turbo'ed, but they're still tiny engines putting out stupid amount of power for they size... I just find the HEMI's very inefficient engines for their size...

same some bucks and get the v6

add a $300 blastin bob exahust up at 10db with a flownmaster...

$100 for the fancy spoiler

$75 for aftermarket foglights or $150 for mopar

and if you wanted a plush interior, you should get a benz or infiniti..

.but you dont care about that like most people...

get the 6'er...:smokin

but if your dying for a r/t knock ourself out... but you better be using that engine like its made for not reving it in a waffle house parking lot

Yes I know they're turbo'ed, but they're still tiny engines putting out stupid amount of power for they size... I just find the HEMI's very inefficient engines for their size...
you're not factoring torque, and a big engine working slow > and small engine working fast...there's WAYYY more upside in mods for da hemi

to get more power then those smaller displacement boosted engines.

2 words ... Insurance Costs

Company's have to offer a base model and a middle ground if they intend to sell their cars to anyone under the age of 35

they could build one better but its like mopar doesnt want that...

lets just make it as heavy and loud as possible and call it a day...

i LOVE it!!

i LOVE it!!
umm...guess you late on da news that dodge is making a supercharged hellcat hemi making a excess

of 650+ horsepower for da charger next year...

you're not factoring torque, and a big engine working slow > and small engine working fast...there's WAYYY more upside in mods for da hemi

to get more power then those smaller displacement boosted engines.

I'm not disagreeing with the more upside with mods... But they should come straight from the factory like that... The roar of a V8 will always beat the sound of a waste gate, but efficiency is all I want... the Coyote V8 pushes 420 hp/ 390 lb-ft out of a 5.0... and AMG has been pushing better numbers out of their V8's for almost a decade....

same some bucks and get the v6

add a $300 blastin bob exahust up at 10db with a flownmaster...

$100 for the fancy spoiler

$75 for aftermarket foglights or $150 for mopar

and if you wanted a plush interior, you should get a benz or infiniti..

.but you dont care about that like most people...

get the 6'er...:smokin

but if your dying for a r/t knock ourself out... but you better be using that engine like its made for not reving it in a waffle house parking lot

Haha Waffle House revving lol

umm...guess you late on da news that dodge is making a supercharged hellcat hemi making a excess

peace god..

yeah but for who?

and to drive wear?

douche bag-mobile

most cats take their dodge and sup it up them selves ...

aint no fun in copping a muscle car that comes that powerful...

and no mustangs / camaros dont count because their more like a dodge viper than old school muscle car...

IMO

thats why they just now taking that step after almost a decade

i LOVE it!!

Woah.

aahaha, revvin at the waffle house.  naw i just feel like every vehicle i've had has been 6 cyl or less.  an affordable v8 with a great body is right in front of me....i gots ta have it, i'd feel like i was sellin out on my dream if i didn't get it.

peace god..

yeah but for who?

and to drive wear?

douche bag-mobile

most cats take their dodge and sup it up them selves ...

aint no fun in copping a muscle car that comes that powerful...

and no mustangs / camaros dont count because their more like a dodge viper than old school muscle car...

IMO

thats why they just now taking that step after almost a decade
guess you forgot that back in da muscle car era's hayday da camaro ZL1, 454 chevelle, and hemi charger, challenger ,duster, road runner,

GTX, 455 GS, all exisited as powerful as **** (for their time) all came out da factory melting tires...

you gotta understand, muscle cars aren't about primping it up with luxury (with some notable exceptions) but for more and more performance

go fast parts, thats were da hardcore base resides in da people who buy these cars..

these ain't tuner cars...there is GREAT pride buying da fastest one off da dealer showroom not only for performance, but for future collectible nature.

Back
Top Bottom