I want a Sweet Jordan winter jacket...help??

Originally Posted by Lalph Rauren

looks warm, but for that price get a north face or something

this. north face jackets are one of the best to protect you from the elements, and you'll never run out of pockets to carry stuff in
pimp.gif
.  not to mention every nt'er probably has one, and it raises your swag by +2 (correct me if i'm wrong
nerd.gif
)...

note: please don't buy a northface windbreaker if you need a heavy jacket. my friend paid $100 for one instead of buying an actual jacket w/ lining for the same price just different brand
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Lalph Rauren

looks warm, but for that price get a north face or something

this. north face jackets are one of the best to protect you from the elements, and you'll never run out of pockets to carry stuff in
pimp.gif
.  not to mention every nt'er probably has one, and it raises your swag by +2 (correct me if i'm wrong
nerd.gif
)...

note: please don't buy a northface windbreaker if you need a heavy jacket. my friend paid $100 for one instead of buying an actual jacket w/ lining for the same price just different brand
30t6p3b.gif

that JB jacket is probably cheaply made

go with Northface, Patagonia, Spyder, Columbia

something along those lines

that JB jacket is probably cheaply made

go with Northface, Patagonia, Spyder, Columbia

something along those lines

What is your budget? I bought an RLX jacket in December that is the lightest & warmest jacket I've ever had. Retail was $695. I paid $320.

What is your budget? I bought an RLX jacket in December that is the lightest & warmest jacket I've ever had. Retail was $695. I paid $320.

Back
Top Bottom