I want guido hair

like a blowout? like gotti hair? brookyln fade? whatever you call it

what gel do i use? i heard got2b is that good??

do i use it straight out the shower with wet hair orrr let my hair dry? do i use a blow dryer? a straightener(wavy hair)? a comb? lol

i;m sure someone can helpp, although guidos get clowned on here..there hair is
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Idk either. So few have that style that one rarely gets to examine a real work of art..erm... douchebaggery... such as a blowout.

Yo, not gonna poke fun or anything cause I used to rock this 2 years ago but that style is played my dude. I gave it up about 6 months after having it.

taking steriods will actually release some chemicals (not sure what kind) which will travel to ur brain and then to the roots of ur hair which make me themstronger and allow them to stand up more easily
laugh.gif

Get a simple blowout haircut and apply a generous amount of hair product in an upward-outward direction.

Get a level 10 borderline-melanoma fake-bake and proceed to bastardize yourself of any personality and intellectual substance and VOILA! you're a completetool.

Someone give me the story behind the Bush/Hieroglyphics pic. Or is it some type of random PS?

Originally Posted by HUYNHer

Someone give me the story behind the Bush/Hieroglyphics pic. Or is it some type of random PS?

this dude bush is a big del fan and he got opio to rock the white house one day

its just a PS

seriously though...if u get the cut, make it an experiment.

update us if ur level of poon increases with the official douche bag haircut

Don't forget to make kissy faces in all your photos after you get your third degree tan

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Get a simple blowout haircut and apply a generous amount of hair product in an upward-outward direction.

Get a level 10 borderline-melanoma fake-bake and proceed to bastardize yourself of any personality and intellectual substance and VOILA! you're a complete tool.

this guy right here is pretty damn funny
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

quickly becoming one of my fav NTers

Back
Top Bottom