I Want To Get Bigger Vol. HGH

I've been some research on HGH since I am trying to gain some muscle mass. I've read it also helps you grow taller?? Has anyone taken HGH and seenresults in taking it in the natural pill form.
Supposedly GHR1000 and GenF20 are the best 100% natural pill products out there...
Anyone have advice on this?

indifferent.gif

I thought HGH is the same type of stuff the athletes are getting in trouble. Am i wrong?

um....HGH is a no-no

y are you trying to get bigger anyways? are you an athlete? you have to consider the risks of taking HGH also....

laugh.gif

It's illegal, so none of those pills actually contain HGH. They're worthless, and a waste of money.

If you want to gain muscle mass and size, HGH won't do much.

Stop being a #@+%@, hit the weights.

I heard HGH is that deal. One of my goons swears by it. Im bout to start juicing soon, everyones does it now cuz its safe n easy. Im tryna get brolic in 6months with as little work as possible.

HGH+ protein shakes+working out everyday = SWOLL.

Originally Posted by bbanks707

I thought HGH is the same type of stuff the athletes are getting in trouble. Am i wrong?

Yeah, HGH is the same type of stuff athletes are getting in trouble for. They're taking the form by injection.. I am asking about the natural pill formwhich hasn't been found to have side effects since it is 100% natural and contains nothing synthetic.

Since I don't know much about the exact results or truth to these claims is why iam asking..

it helps you grow taller if you havent already reached your final height (before your growth plates fuses).

The only real way to see results is through the injections... Those pills and creams are scams, but believe me if you want

Originally Posted by ShoxBb433

The only real way to see results is through the injections... Those pills and creams are scams, but believe me if you want

thanks. this was more for what i was looking for rather than the SMH's I got.

A lot of the morons on NT are too inexperienced and uneducated to give you a good analysis on HGHs. Most of the people just base their opinions on what thenews feeds them, such as "it's very bad for you and it makes your **** smaller". I suggest to check out bodybuilding.com forums, they'llprovide you with a lot more info than any NTer can.

^To be honest, bodybuilding.com is just a bunch of idiot kids posting stupid things (kinda like a messageboard filled w/ 100% of the trolls here) and a fewpeople who think they're experts when they don't know *@@$.

Anyway, unless you get something that's prescribed and made by a compounding pharmacy you're not going to get any results. Don't waste your timewith that nonsense sold by supplement companies that you can find at your local convenience store. Obviously if you are still growing it will make you taller.

HGH is pretty safe if you are monitored and you get labs pretty frequently. If you take too much your head can get bigger, hands, etc.

bodybuilding.com is great for exercise advice, but terrible in terms of steroids/HGH/other illegal performance enhancing drugs.

HGH stimulates organ growth, so if it is taken for too long it can lead to complications. It's not really a matter of taking "too much," moretaking it for too long.

Back
Top Bottom