I want to sell my 5-acre vacant lot...

besides a real estate agent, should I try Craigslist?  Ebay?
I feel like I'm stuck with the darn thing.
L8R

besides a real estate agent, should I try Craigslist?  Ebay?
I feel like I'm stuck with the darn thing.
L8R

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

where is it located
Lancaster, CA ... about 1 hour of LA. (depending on traffic)
I've already contacted a buddy of mine (real estate agent) that lives up in that area.... no response from him yet.
In a perfect world, those large corporate solar energy 'farms' that are on the other side of Lancaster will call me up with offers to expand.  Hasn't happened
eyes.gif
It already has all the utilities in place... its just the market has been dead for the last 2 years.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

where is it located
Lancaster, CA ... about 1 hour of LA. (depending on traffic)
I've already contacted a buddy of mine (real estate agent) that lives up in that area.... no response from him yet.
In a perfect world, those large corporate solar energy 'farms' that are on the other side of Lancaster will call me up with offers to expand.  Hasn't happened
eyes.gif
It already has all the utilities in place... its just the market has been dead for the last 2 years.

good luck bud. hopefully you can get some lunch money out of it.

just curious... what made you decided to buy a lot out in lancaster?

Mojodmonky1 wrote:

Thanks.  yeah AT LEAST lunch money.
eyes.gif

I bought the thing 10 years ago because 1. the market was different back then 2. optimism was much higher for growth that direction 3. I figured I could claim the interest paid on my taxes.

10 years later..... still own the thing..... still vacant.  It's not exactly out in the middle of nowhere as it's right off a main highway, but its about 15 minutes from civilization.

Mojodmonky1 wrote:

Thanks.  yeah AT LEAST lunch money.
eyes.gif

I bought the thing 10 years ago because 1. the market was different back then 2. optimism was much higher for growth that direction 3. I figured I could claim the interest paid on my taxes.

10 years later..... still own the thing..... still vacant.  It's not exactly out in the middle of nowhere as it's right off a main highway, but its about 15 minutes from civilization.

Originally Posted by MALCALA622

Originally Posted by Beast4ya

donate it to NT
New HQ in Lancaster?
pimp.gif

Would be the truth.... Real talk we could fix it up and get PAID.... possibly even turn it into a Members only kinda "country club"

donate it to NT
New HQ in Lancaster?
pimp.gif

Would be the truth.... Real talk we could fix it up and get PAID.... possibly even turn it into a Members only kinda "country club"

donate it to NT
New HQ in Lancaster?
pimp.gif

donate it to NT
New HQ in Lancaster?
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom