I want to send flowers, is this a good idea?

Recomend me a good website that ships flowers

It is me and my girls 6 month tomorrow, and I'm not tryna OD on that soft stuff but I figure sending flowers to her workplace is kindacasanova. Agree? Discuss.
pimp.gif

Honestly six months isn't anything to celebrate but hey you can never go wrong with sending her favorite flowers.

Man NO; it is 6th months. Don't do it.

I can see an ANNIVERSARY.

Maybe it is just me because I am opposed to doing special things on "special" days. Seems too robotic to me.

But if you feel you SHOULD; then go on right ahead. Make sure you look for some coupon codes in the Nike Forum

I've learned that ordering flowers from a local florist is the way to go. Im sure you can find them online. With websites such as 1-800 Flowers orproflowers.com, the delivery time is probably 1-2 days and the flowers won't be fresh anymore. You also don't want the flowers crammed into a box thatwill be thrown around in the Fedex or UPS truck.

It's a very nice gesture man.

Give me the afternoon, I pass by a number on the way home from the GO station.
It's like $20 or something like that for 10 roses and I believe free delivery in the GTA.

Wait until the 1 year, and send her a Vermont Teddy Bear.

Vermont Teddy Bear = Sweet pink panty pie for you

Originally Posted by Jigga Boi

I've learned that ordering flowers from a local florist is the way to go. Im sure you can find them online. With websites such as 1-800 Flowers or proflowers.com, the delivery time is probably 1-2 days and the flowers won't be fresh anymore. You also don't want the flowers crammed into a box that will be thrown around in the Fedex or UPS truck.

qft

Fellas, reason Im tryna do this now is because I can't see her for a bit. To a lady, it means alot to know that their man be thinking about them.

BUT I am on a budget. Is this acceptable? Its just 19.99.

moz-screenshot-1.jpg
moz-screenshot-2.jpg
moz-screenshot-3.jpg
moz-screenshot-4.jpg
D5-3484.JPG

laugh.gif

^^
laugh.gif
what if she is allergic to chocolate or strawberries or just doesn't like them?

ridingonlorenzos, i think that would work, i would attach a note/card, you've written to it too.

I cant send chocolates lol

Ol girl be working in a very hot enviroment them strawberries would melt or get spoilled too fast. Plus, who sends strawberries to a persons work place.

So i sent it,
turns out she called in sick to work that day hahahha

But good news is her mother works there and it won her over.

Dang! Too bad she called in sick.
laugh.gif
Well now you have impressed the mom and that's a good thing.

Dude i did the same thing the other day.. just to send it cuz i was thinkin bout her... she received it with her fav. flower (pink roses) n she cant stoptalkin bout it to her friends n mom... i felt great

What about sending flowers to a chick you're trying to get at. There's this chick that I know and talk to and we've been hanging out the past 2nights sicne she got back from school and last summer we used to talk for hours but then she got back with her bf so you know the story. Well now she'sdone with the bf and whatever. Last night she was joking around saying I've been getting under her skin. Would it be a bad idea to send her flowers and acard saying something like Does this put me over your skin? Yay or Nay NT.

No Threadjack just horny.

Son, how old are you?
If you played the game right the first 6 months, ol' girl will do nothing but appreciate the flowers. Shes not going to use it as ammo for collateral.
If you really like a girl, you got to do what it takes to surprise her and make her feel special once in a while.

You can still maintain boss status.
Matter of fact, if you send the flowers and still maintain that level of control you seem to desire so much, thats when you know you have a good thing.
But if you are playing a strategic game in order to keep up with your girl, maybe its time to reevaluate and start all over.

Originally Posted by Jigga Boi

I've learned that ordering flowers from a local florist is the way to go. Im sure you can find them online. With websites such as 1-800 Flowers or proflowers.com, the delivery time is probably 1-2 days and the flowers won't be fresh anymore. You also don't want the flowers crammed into a box that will be thrown around in the Fedex or UPS truck.

rookie lol.....99.9% of the flowers you order from online or by calling are deliver by local florist.

Back
Top Bottom