i was conceived while moms was giving them backshots. how were you?

So I'm just you know um....... thinking deeply and I got the thinkin about astronomy and how the whole stars and alignment thing is cool or whatever but what about the position your folks were in while pops let the DNA fly in mamas thigh that created that B. A.B.B. Y. Now my theory is that perhaps your personality can be attributed to the sexual energy exuded during your parents intercourse. For example, very introverted and shy people were conceived during missionary, while someone incredibly joyous free spirited and charismatic like myself was conceived during pull my hair, make it wiggle back shots. Mean cold spirited people are conceived during dominate and demeaning sex and so on and so forth. Before anyone ask no I am not high or drunk. I could go deep into this and be a lot more serious but let's face it the majority of you are dumb. This concept is so mind bendingly complex your miniscule brain couldn't even fathom your pops *@!%%$@* moms out. If the internet existed 50 years ago your pops would have a thread on P.F. Flyer talk sayin, " I got that bird preggos from up the street pf flyers what to do?!

I get mad when people are upset over the stupidest things sometimes and I just stare at them like...You were the FASTEST sperm that smash session...in fact, imagine all the times your dad probably beat off and your brothers and sisters ended up in a tissue or a toilet somewhere...

...and you already won the race for life...

....and THIS is the argument you choose to lose sleep over and stress about?
It helps to keep stuff in perspective. 

Back
Top Bottom