I was just wondring

Can an employee at lets say Champs, put a pair of jordans on the release date on hold for himself?

Thats one of the perks at working at a shoe store....Most company policies probably forbid doing such, but stores do it anyways.

yes they can and they do, thats why this past week at the glendale champs there were only a few packs for sale including 2 size 10s and no 11.5s. I actuallygot mine at footlocker when the manager decided he didn't want the pack and sold me his.

What if that Champs store does not get the wanted shoe release. Is there a "employee" store like Nike that allows shoes to be ordered? Same forFinishLine? Anyone know....? Just curious.

Originally Posted by jds3092

Can an employee at lets say Champs, put a pair of jordans on the release date on hold for himself?

It depends. My friend who is a manager at Champs makes the employees complete these three tasks in order to do so....

1. Rock/Paper/Scissors tourney (best of 3)
2. MarioKart Battle on Nintendo 64 (in Block Fort - there is no where else to battle; must win 3 of 5)
3. Recite the 50 capitals of the US in alphabatical order

I always screw up at Bismarck.

i work at finishline and i held the 6/17 pack last weekend but only til 10am. I was told that i had til closing to purchase them.

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

What if that Champs store does not get the wanted shoe release. Is there a "employee" store like Nike that allows shoes to be ordered? Same for FinishLine? Anyone know....? Just curious.

if the franchise gets the shoe but ur store doesnt then we can use the style number and order it to our store or ur house. if u work there and u get thediscount u have to pay full price, but then when u get the shipment return it and repurchase it with ur discount. Does that answer ur question?

Most employees hold their shoes.Most even wait for the price to drop until they buy them. Like someone said before, just one of the perks of working for thesneaker store

Originally Posted by Addicted2fresh

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

What if that Champs store does not get the wanted shoe release. Is there a "employee" store like Nike that allows shoes to be ordered? Same for FinishLine? Anyone know....? Just curious.

if the franchise gets the shoe but ur store doesnt then we can use the style number and order it to our store or ur house. if u work there and u get the discount u have to pay full price, but then when u get the shipment return it and repurchase it with ur discount. Does that answer ur question?

Yep! thanks.....now I have some applications to fill out.

Back
Top Bottom