I was sleepin Vol. Z-Ro

Damn son. Check his last two albums, then back track from the beginning to see how he got there. Drankin N Drivin and Legendary are probably his most polished albums. Glad he finally got ahead of his career as far as actually doing promo runs.

Z Ro should have had a bigger and better career. One of the most talented in rap. Bad contracts and poor quality albums. I haven't checked any of his new stuff but money is serious.

Z-Ro da crooked :pimp: Hook game :x :pimp:

Dude got hits for days, so much talent.. I'm not going to say he wasted it b/c even though he never "blew" some of his music timeless to me. Hahahaha Hahahaha Spot on w/ what he said above.

What this man did on One Two :x :x :x

Last edited:
Yall heard the audio of him going Ike Turner on ol girl

snoop.png

Z Ro is one of those rappers I've always wanted to check out but didn't know where to start.

Trae is another one.

This joint is so cold

^ Houston CLASSIC right there

Ro wild reckless for doing Just Brittany like that tho. She had to have done some crazy ****

Yeah....why he keep calling shorty a "maggot" though :nerd:. Shorty do got a Skrong face. Was he beating her up cuz she trans? Or that's some lingo I'm not hip to?

He goofed either way smh

:lol:

Look like a women to me

screen-shot-2015-04-03-at-9-57-49-am.png

Guess he was just calling her anything to disrespect her.

What alot of people aren't peeping about the situation.Is that hes talking to a guy on the phone at the same time this is happening.Some are saying she cheated or lied.She use to be a Stripper before rapping.So who knows what provoked for this to happen.Hes definitely talking to someone on the phone at the same time.So hes trying to talk to 2 people at the same time.

Swang wasnt just a Houston classic.It was getting love from all around the State.The song was undeniable.It shoulve became bigger.So many hits have been made from that Michael Jackson sample that its crazy.

Back
Top Bottom