I went ahead and "marked forum as read" because all these posts suck.

What happened to you all?

Who are you Luke? 
And all the funny guys arnt home yet to post their story for today 
pimp.gif
Give it time. Get on in an hour 

It's all these damn relationship threads from kids who have no social skills from growing up with social networking sites.

It's 8pm on the west coast. They're not home from their jobs yet? How late could the orange julius possibly close at the mall?

Same threads with the same people postin the same responses to the same topics. Sucks but its better than nothing.

laugh.gif
Khlav!

What happened was the Yuku wizard and Dirty made a deal to limit the forum's fun factor, in exchange for an autographed Muscle poster

Originally Posted by Khlav Kalash

It's 8pm on the west coast. They're not home from their jobs yet? How late could the orange julius possibly close at the mall?
1233445870_ae19b02.gif

Ironically enough, I think gif responses lowered the quality of threads over time
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Benssick

Who are you Luke? 

Skywalker?...duhhh...
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Nah but really though, I've been here long enough to have witnessed many of these "walk down memory lane" type threads where "OGs" reminisce about the good ol' days while simultaneously dismissing the "NOW" NT. It just gets tired after a while.

What, things can't change? Must NT and its inherent culture cater ONLY to OG heads?

If you can't enjoy NT for what it is, presently, then don't visit. Or if you must, feel free to browse the archives and quit with the complaining.

No hate, #justsayin'

Originally Posted by DeNs415

Only thing missing is retrokid and ryanKMD and the holy trinity is complete.

And the photo of Ryan's hand cupping Charles Woodson.

Which I still have.

Back
Top Bottom