I wish I was Jay Z's bestfriend

After watching Jay Z perform, and Memphis Bleek being up there with him chanting lyrics after him, I sat here and thought to myself "WOW I wish Jay Z wasmy best friend"

Seriously, I'd rather hang out with Jay Z way more than Kanye west, even though Kanye is cool I think that Jay Z is cooler.

I could imagine having dinner parties, Jay Z, Beyonce, Me, and My future wife all together laughing talking about social issues. Then we'd leave the ladiesto talk and Me, and Jay would go out and smoke a cigar on the patio talking about life, and possible business ventures.

I really want this, I don't know how hard it would be but I'm sure on a 100 ratio status there is a ratio of status possibility that could possiblizethis possibility.

-Jacob

Me
l_19b4b64e91934eb8a19ac9eddfc63db5.jpg

Jay Z
jay-z.jpg

Can someone put my head over diddy's please?

I went to highschool with Tata's son...that makes me feel special
smile.gif

Lol what happened to Kanye Westt???? I always thought you could be friend with him too <3333

i read the story, wondered who the hell made this topic.....looked and thought to myself "figures...."

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

Lol what happened to Kanye Westt???? I always thought you could be friend with him too <3333
Kanye would be a good shopping buddy, but as far as being BFF dude doesn't even look like he can throw a football. I only roll with dudes thatcan throw footballs.

Diddy, Jay Z, Pharrell, and Me.

I would be Kingcrux in there someplace, but you already know.

Back
Top Bottom