I wish the Warriors would've gotten the 8th spot instead

It would've been a much better series to watch...and I'm Nuggets fan and even I'd admit that....They at least would've won a game

and yes..I'm mad....but its true...

#!%+ that. Warriors had the chance and they blew it.
Denver was the better team.

they would of got beat down also. they play zero D also and have no bigmen lakers would have worked them.

this isn't going to accomplish anything. more arguing. the warriors were horrible at the end of the season and weren't going to beat anybody.

I think we would have lost in 6. but only because we're more unpredictable and we have decent success against the lakeshow. i know we never played them w/gasol, but i still think we woulda been more competitive, but only cuz the lakers just own the nuggets.
ohwell.gif

But in all honesty, we were crappy down the stretch too and with our play in April we did NOT deserve to make it. it was in our own destiny to make theplayoffs (games against dallas/denver) and we didn't really win any of them. your team played better than us down the stretch, and hence u got the 8thseed.

and i agree this thread is only gonna get more tension goin
laugh.gif

i will say this tho: the warriors in jan/feb would give ANY team a very tough time.
the warriors in march/april would not have.

How is anyone going to say that the Warriors would have won a game?

They couldn't even beat the Nuggets for that 8th seed.

Originally Posted by acidicality

But in all honesty, we were crappy down the stretch too and with our play in April we did NOT deserve to make it. it was in our own destiny to make the playoffs (games against dallas/denver) and we didn't really win any of them. your team played better than us down the stretch, and hence u got the 8th seed.

TRUTH. When the Warriors got destroyed by the Denver zone at home, I knew they didn't deserve it. They're pro players. They should be able todestroy a zone.

Originally Posted by daprescription

this isn't going to accomplish anything. more arguing. the warriors were horrible at the end of the season and weren't going to beat anybody.

Although i think that the Warriors would have made it a better series, it needs to be locked

I think we would have lost in 6. but only because we're more unpredictable and we have decent success against the lakeshow. i know we never played them w/ gasol, but i still think we woulda been more competitive, but only cuz the lakers just own the nuggets.
ohwell.gif

But in all honesty, we were crappy down the stretch too and with our play in April we did NOT deserve to make it. it was in our own destiny to make the playoffs (games against dallas/denver) and we didn't really win any of them. your team played better than us down the stretch, and hence u got the 8th seed.

laugh.gif
* Stand up and claps*

One of the best things I have seen on NT in a while.

It could have been a better series but we will never know because GS didn't do what they needed to do.

we would have at least won a game...

Well you got to get into the playoffs first to make that kind of statement.

I'm not hating the Warriors, I actually like them.

I do agree, maybe the series would have been more exciting. But don't give us this stuff that ya'll would have won a game. Ya'll couldn't evensecure the 8th seed from the team that just got swept. Period.

I think we would have lost in 6. but only because we're more unpredictable and we have decent success against the lakeshow. i know we never played them w/ gasol, but i still think we woulda been more competitive, but only cuz the lakers just own the nuggets.
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

i will say this tho: the warriors in jan/feb would give ANY team a very tough time.
the warriors in march/april would not have.

I totally agree. The Warriors unpredictability would have been more interesting to watch.

But the Warrior haters are about to come in this thread and it's just going to be pointless. I think this post should be locked.

Originally Posted by Flowsomuch

I do agree, maybe the series would have been more exciting. But don't give us this stuff that ya'll would have won a game. Ya'll couldn't even secure the 8th seed from the team that just got swept. Period.

i agree with you. we suck
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by BaronDavis5

Stop it with that +$*@!*#!.

What makes the Warriors and Denver so different, they're the same damn team.
If the Warriors were so good, they would have BEAT the Nuggets at home when they needed to.
They weren't playing well AT ALL down the stretch of the season, they looked tired as hell.
They couldn't secure the 8th seed from a team that just got swept

The Lakers actually have a legit bigman now and I know Biedrins wouldn't be able to guard him.

For the record, I like most Warriors fans on NT. Acid, Paul, and a bunch of others are all good in my book.
But if you didn't make it you didn't make it

could've, would've, should've blah blah blah...yall aint make the playoffs. couldnt even beat denver on your own court when it mattered and wasblown out.
laugh.gif

Suns
Kings
Rockets
Lakers
Nuggets(x2)
Spurs
Mavs
Hornets
Suns
Sonics(
laugh.gif
)
Warriors weren't going to win against anybody. They got worked by every good opponent they faced during the last 2 months of the season.

Originally Posted by BaronDavis5

Originally Posted by Flowsomuch

I do agree, maybe the series would have been more exciting. But don't give us this stuff that ya'll would have won a game. Ya'll couldn't even secure the 8th seed from the team that just got swept. Period.

i agree with you. we suck
embarassed.gif

You guys don't suck, it's just that you guys couldn't get the job done and the better teams went to the playoffs.

Hell dont even look at the end of the season, they started the season 0-6 or 0-7 without SJax. If he isin't out and they go 3-3 or 3-4 in that stretch theymake the playoffs.

While nobody realized how crazy the west was going to be before the season started, coming out of the gate in that big of a hole ended up being a big reasonwhy the Warriors couldn't make the playoffs.

we don't suck-we sucked at the end...and the end is what matters most.
we played great ball in dec/jan/feb though.
and yea, that 0-6 start may have did us in...but still, we could have made it despite that-we just sucked when it mattered most.

but who cares-we have a shot at rose
pimp.gif
grin.gif

This post needs to be locked. Us Warrior fans already catch enough heat
laugh.gif
. Do I believe we would have done better? Probably but we played HORRIBLE down thestretch and didn't deserve to make it, so we will never know. We couldn't beat Denver. End of story. Our season has been done, I am getting sick ofthese threads, and this one wasn't even made by a Warriors fan
laugh.gif

Warriors won't play much better than Nuggets. The only thing I see is Warriors might do better is they compete each game til the end. Nuggets on the otherhand pretty much quit entirely during the course of the series.

actually, i think the Warriors would have lost in 3.

j.k.

At first, I thought a Warriors fan made this, but instead a Nuggets fan made it.
The bottom line is the Nuggets beat the Warriors twice to end the year, and deservedly earned the 8th spot. However, they didn't put a good performanceagainst the Lakers, but they got beaten by a BETTER TEAM. Sure, the Warriors might have played better than the Nuggets, but you couldn't take care ofbusiness on your home court, and that cost you.

Back
Top Bottom