I won a Wii at work...

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

or should i...........do a raffle on NT for it?
That'd be
pimp.gif
of you.

But if you need the money, I'd say sell it bro.

If ur not gonna sell it than just give it to someone who u think deserves.

And what's this modding thing y'all talking about?? (I barely play video games so I'm lost)

If ur not gonna sell it than just give it to someone who u think deserves.

And what's this modding thing y'all talking about?? (I barely play video games so I'm lost)

Go to the hood, look for any kid and ask to see their report card and If they have good grades then give it to them.

thats what I would do.

Go to the hood, look for any kid and ask to see their report card and If they have good grades then give it to them.

thats what I would do.

Gift for family christmas / Gift for NT Merry Christmas Raffle / Or sell for money .. but dont sell it bro since it was free , you can just give it away for good karma and since you got it for free
smile.gif

Gift for family christmas / Gift for NT Merry Christmas Raffle / Or sell for money .. but dont sell it bro since it was free , you can just give it away for good karma and since you got it for free
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Demps

thats what I would do.
this is what i'm thinkin about doin.

Originally Posted by Demps

thats what I would do.
this is what i'm thinkin about doin.

Someone PM me about how to mod a wii. I'm not tryna break it because of some BS guide off google.

Someone PM me about how to mod a wii. I'm not tryna break it because of some BS guide off google.

Which wii did you get??? The RED CONSOLE that comes w/ Super Mario Bros Wii & the original Donkey Kong built in, or just the regular Black or White Console???

Which wii did you get??? The RED CONSOLE that comes w/ Super Mario Bros Wii & the original Donkey Kong built in, or just the regular Black or White Console???

Back
Top Bottom