I won't sleep with her.....

Originally Posted by GreyScaleMethod

1) If she messed with brother/close friend
2) If is she ghetto/drama queen/loud
3) Bad hygiene
4) Incompatible personalities
5) If her (()) can fit my flat screen inside it

Well...I do number 5 for you all the time, boo , so I guess I'm good .

as far as just pipington, as long as she doesn't have a disease, hygiene issues, or was serious with (not just piped by) a close homeboy she's fairgame. probably married chicks are off limits too (never been in that situation) but a boyfriend? PSHT ("if he liked it then he shoulda put a ring onit"
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by GrandPopPoplock

3) Bad hygiene

Damn troll's
smh.gif

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

If she's a racist.
If I'm messing with a white chick let me find out her pops doesn't like black people I'm gonna make it my personal mission to seek and destroy her insides and smash with the power of a thousand titans

Maybe even get her preggo on purpose
nerd.gif
Nah cuz then I'd have to deal with her ignorant family members and I'd hate to bring a baby in the world under those circumstances

Originally Posted by GrandPopPoplock

3) Bad hygiene

Damn troll's
smh.gif

I'm not a troll...I just state the facts
http://s72.photobucket.com/albums/i180/kingskimp/?action=view&current=wink.gif

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

as far as just pipington, as long as she doesn't have a disease, hygiene issues, or was serious with (not just piped by) a close homeboy she's fair game. probably married chicks are off limits too (never been in that situation)but a boyfriend? PSHT ("if he liked it then he shoulda put a ring on it"
laugh.gif
)

word to bf #2 pause

"these days women make offers and who the hell am i to say no... no.... no..."

If I think she got a STD/HIV/AIDS, hygiene issues, disgusts me any other way interior or exterior. I also find it a conflict if the girl in question is avirgin. I mean if she looks really good and I really want to smash I'll be her first but for other chicks not that good looking and I aint eager to smash Ijust tell them I don't like blood on my @%@@ go practice or I ask CIPIIYB?

laugh.gif
@ these other posts I break a lot of yall rules on a whim.

1) hygien
2) diseased
3) end of the sentence.....only if its a light day and its my girl that i "love truly"
4) wack body

now i know yall have messed with some shortees with the body of a 10 and the face of a 4...
smh.gif

once you slide in and visit splash waterfalls and she knows what shes doing better than some dimes uve been wit!!!...
eek.gif

Originally Posted by MOEree5e

1) hygien
2) diseased
3) end of the sentence.....only if its a light day and its my girl that i "love truly"
4) wack body

now i know yall have messed with some shortees with the body of a 10 and the face of a 4...
smh.gif

once you slide in and visit splash waterfalls and she knows what shes doing better than some dimes uve been wit!!!...
eek.gif
The thick girls always got that aquafina status
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom