I would have came back for her I just needed time...........

Oh snap, I just posted her picture a couple of days ago in the cute/fine girls thread. I thought she was some random hot chick, didn't know she had history with an NTer.

Anyway, more pics?
devil.gif
nerd.gif

beautiful.

Take my advice though:

If she ever felt the same way about you, and you convince her that you changed but still have the same feelings for her to a point where she trusts you (keyword trust), you will get her back. If it was meant to be you will get her back. Sitting on your +%$ all day, thinking about your !#%% up wont bring her back to you.

Plan a day to call her back. Apologize. Meet up. Express your feelings (in person). Give her time. Get back together.

beautiful.

Take my advice though:

If she ever felt the same way about you, and you convince her that you changed but still have the same feelings for her to a point where she trusts you (keyword trust), you will get her back. If it was meant to be you will get her back. Sitting on your +%$ all day, thinking about your !#%% up wont bring her back to you.

Plan a day to call her back. Apologize. Meet up. Express your feelings (in person). Give her time. Get back together.

Half of me sympathizes with you because i been in a similar situation...

...the other half is cracking up at all the other folks who arent taking this seriously lol

Half of me sympathizes with you because i been in a similar situation...

...the other half is cracking up at all the other folks who arent taking this seriously lol

Since when did you start calling yourself Jose? Had me double checking your username for a bit.
laugh.gif

With that said, your pain, I feel it.

Since when did you start calling yourself Jose? Had me double checking your username for a bit.
laugh.gif

With that said, your pain, I feel it.

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

beautiful.

Take my advice though:

Great idea but life doesn't work like this

beautiful.

Take my advice though:

Originally Posted by StonedFace

beautiful.

Take my advice though:

I know, but it definitely doesn't work in your favor if you dont try.

beautiful.

Take my advice though:

man dude I know exactly how you feel...you gotta just let that memory fuel how you treat the next good one...if not for losing that "one" I probably would not be with my current gf

man dude I know exactly how you feel...you gotta just let that memory fuel how you treat the next good one...if not for losing that "one" I probably would not be with my current gf

beautiful.

Take my advice though:

IMO.. I did all that trying to keep "us" together when the relationship was nearing its end and even after it ended, and thats all you can pretty much do. If its meant to be, its meant to be but I'll be damned if I make myself look stupid again 2-3 years after it ended. Gotta let her come to you..

beautiful.

Take my advice though:

IMO.. I did all that trying to keep "us" together when the relationship was nearing its end and even after it ended, and thats all you can pretty much do. If its meant to be, its meant to be but I'll be damned if I make myself look stupid again 2-3 years after it ended. Gotta let her come to you..

beautiful.

Take my advice though:

well, the OP didn't really tell us how much he tried, or if he tried at all.
since he already posted pics, we gotta help him. but we need more detail

beautiful.

Take my advice though:

well, the OP didn't really tell us how much he tried, or if he tried at all.
since he already posted pics, we gotta help him. but we need more detail

Back
Top Bottom