IANAHB 2

I did'nt see a thread. Am I the only one riding to this right now ? Wayne is back to his old tricks :smokin

Last edited:
There is a thread on this album already but I cant find it because its buried like it should be...

Last edited:
the only good tracks on this album is Days and Days (only for 2 chainz verse) and Gunwalk. All the other songs are hot garbage, imo

EDIT:

Yo this review had me :rofl:

"Ayo whattup you back in the presence of the illustrious Big Ghost aka the mighty Hands Of Zeus aka the magnificent Phantom Raviolis aka Shampoo Bracelets the panty melter or the great Volcano Hands hisself aka Thor Molecules or Spartacus Deluxe…but you can call me the world famous Cocaine Biceps namsayin"

:rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
I guess lil wayne rapping about eating p, truckfit, with corny punchlines hasnt gotten old to you....
See kendrick Lamar for a good album with value....

I rode with that too... This wayne album is entertaining. I don't always want to hear philosophical ish all the time...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Album is so damn poor

OP, I agree. But for anyone that hasn't heard the album.. Yeah Tune is talkin' about Trukfit, vagina, guns, and more of taking your girl.

But the production on this is top-notch and y'all really fronting on that intro?!!? The only trash songs are the rock songs ad "Trippy" wit' Juicy J.

It's a pretty good album overall. I mean, I wouldn't recommend it if your weren't a YM fan though. But definitely stream it.

Lmao I wonder if that dude who came up with that Big Ghost ego (yea I know hes impersonating Ghostface in a more exaggerated way) is making money off it lol. Hes come a long way from impersonating the whole Wu Tang Clan on the 2dopeboyz comment section of almost everything lol

Last edited:
OP, I agree. But for anyone that hasn't heard the album.. Yeah Tune is talkin' about Trukfit, vagina, guns, and more of taking your girl.

But the production on this is top-notch and y'all really fronting on that intro?!!? The only trash songs are the rock songs ad "Trippy" wit' Juicy J.

It's a pretty good album overall. I mean, I wouldn't recommend it if your weren't a YM fan though. But definitely stream it.

There you have it folks dipsetgeneral said it's a good album so you know it's hot garbage....

Back
Top Bottom