Ice Cube, Kevin Hart, and Conan share a ride along around Hollywood LULZ

Funny stuff.

I saw Tracy Morgan over the weekend in SF and he had 2 opening acts that were also black and it was literally 2.5 hours of black comedians crapping on white people. The funny thing is, there were so many people there that must have come cause of his 30 Rock fame that no one really thought it was funny and had people stone faced the whole time. I was laughing just cause of that.

Is weed really that ubiquitous in California that you can ask any random Joe and they would have the hook up?

:rofl: :rofl: good start for my morning kev hart just seems like he is ALWAYS funny where he goes and whatever he is doing kinda hard to see why people dont think he is

Yeah man, Kev is certified funny. He's all over the place and has 1000 specials and he does have moments of doing too much, but you watch this dude in just a regular interview, 9 times out of 10 he's just funny man, period.

Yall need to stop hating on Cube too he did his thing, he was definitely "tough guy" funny. When Conan brought that wack *** movie back from 7-11, "Man, this is my ****!!" :lol: Comedy.

Is weed really that ubiquitous in California that you can ask any random Joe and they would have the hook up?

Yes. Like dude said, most people out here know someone that smokes/sells/grows.

Last edited:
:lol:

The scene when Kevin Hart was telling him what to buy in the store and Conan kept asking questions

Last edited:
lol @ those sayin cube aint tough/hood.

yeah he's grown and chillin but lets be real. he'll be a G till hes gone.

id pay to see one of you tell him otherwise.

roll.gif
roll.gif
this **** had me crying at work...

roll.gif

Why is Kevin Hart in the front seat? It's not safe to put kids in the front seat!

Back
Top Bottom