Ice Cube To Start 3 on 3 Basketball League

Also

"To keep it 100, the prime motivation for employment is the dollar bill. The base salary for BIG3 draft picks is 100K. Additional incentive is that 52 percent of all BIG3 profits go to the eight teams. The first place squad will receive 30 percent of that pot, the 8th place team, the least"

Bleacherreport.com/amp/2707767.amp.html

this is gonna be good, its like a summer league for da post NBA vet.

if da D league was better supported it shouldve been this.

i think this league can stand up..... this year they just need to work on producing a good tv program and a good outing for families..... most players wont be back next year...... a lot of fringe nba players still out there.... get some of the and 1 people that thought they could be in the league .... make it exciting

i think this league can stand up..... this year they just need to work on producing a good tv program and a good outing for families..... most players wont be back next year...... a lot of fringe nba players still out there.... get some of the and 1 people that thought they could be in the league .... make it exciting

most of those fringe players would rather play overseas for more bread.

To be truly successfull, they're gonna need slightly better washed players.

On Monday I was only able to watch the first game , and while impressed, I still wanted more. Was able to watch all three while at work and I enjoyed it alot. The game between tri state and power was great.

I like the 4 point play for this league. With that, the game is always in reach and can turn tides at any minute. Also, I'm impressed with how competitive the players are. I was worried they weren't gonna take it seriously, but they seem to be giving it their all.

Cube has a winner with this. With more time and adjustments, this will be big and help pass the time from NBA offseason to pre-season.

i was shocked. games were pretty good.

it was entertaining

they will have no problem getting talent year after year but 3 things they should change after the first year if theres a second year

1. change the name of the league to like the 3BL or something more professional sounding.

2. revamp the names of the teams to sound more pro sport team ish. if they ever wanted to sell jerseys i doubt anybody wants to be rocking a jersey with "3 headed monsters" on it [emoji]128514[/emoji]

3. get the games to be broadcast live somehow

Do they have reserves for teams? Will 3 Headed now get another player since White Choc out?

If they change to 50, is halftime at 25 now?

I heard a rumor that Steve Francis did try out, no one drafted him ...could be wrong though.

I like this league it is enjoyable seeing some of the people come back and play, but Cube should've struck a deal with the Drew League and maybe a "Cube Team" with some of the people that are on Big 3 and then did a deal with FS1.

Also, is it just me or does Big 3 remind anybody of Slam Ball that used to come on Spike?

kobe owuld own this league. And guaranteed sellouts. Cube gets kobe, he'll be out here like Dana white lol

Back
Top Bottom