Ice Cube To Start 3 on 3 Basketball League

Actually Chris Tucker should be sending HIM the Hey Stranger text, cause Cube is doing fine himself :lol:

Chris Tucker is making money just showing up at places as CHRIS TUCKER lol. At this point, he really isn't interested in playing a pothead on screen anymore.

This should take off cus there NOTHING on tv in the summer. Caught myself watching Reebok Crossfit games a couple times....

Realistically, I ask dudes the same stuff about wanting to see old wrestlers.

After the initial shock of seeing WHOEVER on the court, what is going to HOLD you?

It is going to be low level basketball compared to the NBA, the names are only going to hold you for about 2 episodes and then you will see that you are watching "old" dudes hooping that can't do it anywhere near how they could in the past.

I don't understand

a good mixed of slightly washed up NBA players, with d-league talent should make it interesting.

its gotta be in small gyms though, intimacy is key, or else its gonna have that stench of mediocrity.

a good mixed of slightly washed up NBA players, with d-league talent should make it interesting.

its gotta be in small gyms though, intimacy is key, or else its gonna have that stench of mediocrity.
Washed up, retired, d-leaguers and college players who didn't make it will make this league prosper. In order for this league to last, it can't only be retired folks like Cube want it to be. But would it be  unfair to have these old folks go against some youngings?

Why would people watch this when there will always be higher quality basketball presented in Vegas?

washed up NBA players vs too green wet behind da ears D1 talent/D-leaguers is fair match IMO.

they gonna have rock & jock rules too.. 4 point shots & **** :lol: :pimp:

Why would people watch this when there will always be higher quality basketball presented in Vegas?
You're missing the whole point. He made this league for players who he felt still has it in them and can still play.

marbury still killin in china? 
nerd.gif

If they tour through big cities and each city gets 1 night, i'm sure they can sellout small gyms every year.

Now is that going to be enough to keep this league alive? Are the players gonna get tired of this? We'll see.

GREAT pick also. I'd bet money that he'd certainly be in the league considering how he is struggling to find work in the NBA

If they tour through big cities and each city gets 1 night, i'm sure they can sellout small gyms every year.

Now is that going to be enough to keep this league alive? Are the players gonna get tired of this? We'll see.
If they tour, who is going to pay for all of the traveling and lodging?

Back
Top Bottom