Ichiro Suzuki wearing Air Jordan V's

Not Jordan cleats. The actual shoes. Don't worry, he wasn't driving in these shoes. There is another picture of him wearing driving shoes, but irrelevant to the picture. Scans took by me, TurboMan, book picture property of... can't read Japanese, but a book I got when I was a little kid in 2000. I will scan the cover if anyone's interested in just reading about him (all in Japanese though).

Maybe I'm late, but couldn't find any pictures on the internet of him in a driving suit and wearing Jordans. There is another picture that has him apparently wearing some Jordan VI's. Additionally, he was racing a R34 GTR
pimp.gif
. Thanks for reading.

Not Jordan cleats. The actual shoes. Don't worry, he wasn't driving in these shoes. There is another picture of him wearing driving shoes, but irrelevant to the picture. Scans took by me, TurboMan, book picture property of... can't read Japanese, but a book I got when I was a little kid in 2000. I will scan the cover if anyone's interested in just reading about him (all in Japanese though).

Maybe I'm late, but couldn't find any pictures on the internet of him in a driving suit and wearing Jordans. There is another picture that has him apparently wearing some Jordan VI's. Additionally, he was racing a R34 GTR
pimp.gif
. Thanks for reading.

Originally Posted by chinaurge

JB should sign Ichiro.
Nah, he's been with ASICS his entire career; they give him his own custom shoes that are extremely light. They're fly as it is.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by chinaurge

JB should sign Ichiro.
Nah, he's been with ASICS his entire career; they give him his own custom shoes that are extremely light. They're fly as it is.
pimp.gif

Hmm....Might just be the camera, but that front near the toe looks painted white instead of clear.

Hmm....Might just be the camera, but that front near the toe looks painted white instead of clear.

Wasn't Nike trying to sign him before he came to the Mariners? I remember seeing a pic of what I think was Gentry's office where they had some all red Jordans that someone (on here) said were suppose to be samples for Ichiro.

Wasn't Nike trying to sign him before he came to the Mariners? I remember seeing a pic of what I think was Gentry's office where they had some all red Jordans that someone (on here) said were suppose to be samples for Ichiro.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

luvtheshoe wrote:

Their supposed to be like that.

I don't think you're looking at what I'm talking about.  It should be a black stripe with a red z and then clear at the bottom.  These have just a black stripe with white on the bottom.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

luvtheshoe wrote:

Their supposed to be like that.

I don't think you're looking at what I'm talking about.  It should be a black stripe with a red z and then clear at the bottom.  These have just a black stripe with white on the bottom.

Back
Top Bottom