I'd like to thank Hip-Hop for ________ Vol. Bye Bye boo

I would like to thank hip hop for teaching me a real !@!*+ believe in beating them !@@! down pushing heads into the wall until you hear that cracking sound.

Originally Posted by NJstress03

Originally Posted by Biggie62

I'd like to thank old school hip hop for having some serious quotes to live by. Most of it being Nas'.

Much respect to Nas, but he's not considered an old school rapper by any means (unless you're mad young).

Thank You for giving me music to empathize with. Ludacris "Slap" or "Cold Outside", All of College dropout lol to this day some songs juststick with me and will always have a special place.

Originally Posted by 11wordisbond

I'd like to thank old school hip hop for having some serious quotes to live by. Most of it being Nas'.

Much respect to Nas, but he's not considered an old school rapper by any means (unless you're mad young).

true, old school is more like early 90's - mid to late 80's but nas was there during hip hop's prime.

Originally Posted by KICKS OFF

me and hip cool but we just f_ buddies right now i f_ her when if im in need but she ain't got me sprung like 98" 99" right now 90's R&Bis my lil sweat thang Cougars FTW *only music lovers are gonna understand my weird sarcasm*

Originally Posted by 11wordisbond

true, old school is more like early 90's - mid to late 80's but nas was there during hip hop's prime.

I'm 23 so Nas was in his prime way before I started listening to hip hop like that. So I consider all of his pre "I am" stuff old school.

I'd like to thank hip hop for creating an outlet for those who felt alone. From listening to the fugees in my living room to my first time hearing juicy,hip hop gave me a soundtrack to some of the best moments of my life, songs that got me through tough times, and made me smile during good ones. Thank you hiphop.

I'd like to thank Hip Hop culture for inspiring me to become a DJ.
I'd like to thank Hip Hop music for allowing me to appreciate other styles of music.
I'd like to thank Hip Hop culture for influencing me to think positively.

Basically, Hip Hop culture changed my life.

Great thread
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CheGTR

Thank you hip hop for Niketalk.
And this right here is true spit too

Hip Hop= My life
got mad love for it .

it mos def had a gigantic influence on me during my child hood and still does now.

not half as much though
tired.gif

Blu is on point!
I'd like to thank hip hop for letting me know pimpin aint easy....

i didn't listen
frown.gif

Thanking Hip-Hop for the Inspiration it has provided and continues to provide....from the vets like Jay n Nas to the youngins tryin to follow them
pimp.gif

I #+%+$@+* a lot on NT, and this was actually one of those times, but it's cool to see Im not the only guy that's practically defined by my ties to myculture...
pimp.gif

yo, real talk - thank you hip hop for giving me swag to pull ladies. that's no joke. (nas, ti, kanye to name a few)

Back
Top Bottom