IDC if this was already posted...

Yeah, the whole thing was sketchy. Funny how it turned out to be Kimmel.

175x400px-LM-935ddc8e_tumblr_mrc7l3mruB1riml7wo1_400.gif

:rofl: :rofl:

link to video??

:wow: aye great troll indeed. Crazy how all the news outlets fell for it. Just like them falling for the playing soccer without a ball article. :smh: :lol:

:wow: aye great troll indeed. Crazy how all the news outlets fell for it. Just like them falling for the playing soccer without a ball article. :smh: :lol:

Oh come on, nobody fell for that soccer ball thing on nearly the same level as this.

I had a feeling it was staged, but not on this level. I'm sure no one expected this. I still feel like her pants caught fire waaaaay too fast, especially with the amount of flames.

I had a feeling it was staged, but not on this level. I'm sure no one expected this. I still feel like her pants caught fire waaaaay too fast, especially with the amount of flames.

Not even just that. The whole thing just felt...weird. Seemed too convenient.

Everybodys in here saying they "had a feeling it was fake"....come on. You know you were the same dudes revining and spamming facebook with post talking about "like if it was a fail. scroll down if you hate your mom". 

I tip my hat to Jimmy cause I took the bait. I thought it was weird she caught fire quick but then I remember the bottle of libations on the table. I don't know if there has been a lvl of troll status this high

It's funny because the original vid was "making video for my boyfriend" but of course it was all staged

laugh.gif
 at everyone saying "I knew it was fake".

I dont think that much into twerk videos, if you put THAT much thought into a twerk video then...

Back
Top Bottom