Idea for retroes

I think that jb should incorporate some newer technology into older retroes, so that they could be better for court use. Like maybe slap some double stack zoomin the heel and zoom in the forefoot of the 1's, or maybe putting ips in the 2's or carbon fiber shankplate. What do u think nt?

ok but that would only be nice if they keep the EXACT SAME LOOK otheriwse we have a version of that for the 7s called the TRUE FLIGHTS

fantasize all u want about what u want to be done but JB are going to continue making cheap products for more profit

oh snapp dood i thought i got hacked i got scared... TIME TO CHANGE MY AVATAR.... and o yeahh they are doing that... the new 7 inspiredd things w.e they arecalled

they do do this... and change a small part of it. happened with a couple of shoes. and then they're also the Nu Retroes

exactly...putting new tech into retros and refining the old design...this would be my way of doing the .5 series...

they did with the Nu retros which FAILED and now their starting again with the 7inspired True Flights.

Originally Posted by jayrew

I think that jb should incorporate some newer technology into older retroes, so that they could be better for court use. Like maybe slap some double stack zoom in the heel and zoom in the forefoot of the 1's, or maybe putting ips in the 2's or carbon fiber shankplate. What do u think nt?

HI welcome to NT, the Trueflights are like the VII's so maybe your dream came true
eyes.gif

a special edition wht/red-blk HI TOP AJ1 with zoom air is LONG OVERDUE, I cant wait to see what they do when some new fashion fad comes along and steals all ofthe wannabe sneaker-heads buying up the spizikes, fusions, etc.

ive been thinking about Posting up a thread on Asking whats the purpose on NU-retros and the theme behind them, but since it was mentioned here what was thepurpose?

Originally Posted by w3stchicago

ive been thinking about Posting up a thread on Asking whats the purpose on NU-retros and the theme behind them, but since it was mentioned here what was the purpose?
indifferent.gif
well dont

Originally Posted by jordanpheen

ive been thinking about Posting up a thread on Asking whats the purpose on NU-retros and the theme behind them, but since it was mentioned here what was the purpose?
indifferent.gif
well dont
laugh.gif

I swear this cat is becoming the new Henz0 with all the stonefaces.

Originally Posted by jordanpheen

indifferent.gif
well dont

you know it would be easier if u would just answer the question. comments like this just makes me laugh and very tempted to post a thread just to piss u off.do u come on here just to comment crap on here or to help people out. just answer the question. thats all. and xxhonchoxx what do u mean by that "I swearthis cat is becoming the new Henz0 with all the stonefaces."

Back
Top Bottom