Idea: Lets Get a NT Summit Setup @ A Laker Game @ Staples

Hey NT'ers especially the peeps on here who live in Socal, LA, or SD.

I have an idea.Lets try and get a NT summit setup for a Laker game @ Staples this season.

I know it can be hard because of finding tickets, ticket prices, money, gas, time & date, food, school, family, etc..

But a year or 2 ago a summit for a Laker game @ Staples was sucessfully setup in the Socal forum here on NT.

So lets try and get this setup & done.

If anyone has hookups on getting big group sale tickets for any game that would help a lot.

I was looking at the schedule and thought these Laker games we might have a chance at sucessfully getting a NT summit setup:

Fri 3/07 vs LA Clippers
Sun 3/09 vs Sacramento
Fri 3/21 vs Seattle
Sun 3/23 vs Golden State
Fri 3/28 vs Memphis
Sun 3/30 vs Washington

So whoever is down for the summit reply here.Oh yeah who is the NT'er on here who setup the Summit for that one Laker game and a couple Dodger games like a year or 2 ago.If you could help out and get this summit setup that would be great.

i'm down.. i was saying in the other post that we might have a better chance at getting a section for the clippers when the lakers are the visiting team.but it wouldn't have the same feel or intensity. keep me posted.

So whoever is down for the summit reply here.Oh yeah who is the NT'er on here who setup the Summit for that one Laker game and a couple Dodger games like a year or 2 ago.If you could help out and get this summit setup that would be great.
That would be Ben

Yo. You already know I am down. Just tell me when and I am there. Any section is fine with me. It will be hard as hell for us to all sit together but we can atleast try to be close.

300's section, and I'm down.

Because I know it's gonna be hell to find any other section with more than 4 tix available.

LET'S DO THIS!!!

I remember BEN BALLER set it up last time.

I was primed to go, but I never received a pm in regards on where and when to meet.

It was a shame because that summit game was the 81 pt. game.

Damn.

I remember that Dennis. I was disappointed the 81 point game didn't go down.

Is anyone working on the tickets?

Peace n GOD BLESS

I don't post much but I check the boards daily.

Is anyone going to the game tonight against Phoenix? I'll be there section 216.

Peace n GOD BLESS

I can set it up if you guys want.

I think the friday games would be good that way no one is in a rush to get home after the game because of work on monday.

That leaves us with:

Fri 3/07 vs LA Clippers
Fri 3/21 vs Seattle
Fri 3/28 vs Memphis

So basically we all need to agree on one of those games....the quicker, the better.

Once we all decide which game to go to I can setup a paypal account for us and a deadline for the ticket payment(similar to the norcal summit) so we can allsit together.

So far these people are interested:
Kidskillz858
951jenius
koBBOY
The Kobe Show
tupac003
FrenchBlue23
KB8sandiego
yeahitsRUST
BEATSLIM

Clippers fo sure and count me in for at least 3 tickets

good looking out on setting it up!

I prefer a sunday game instead like this game Sun 3/23 vs Golden State. My reasons.A couple of us on here like KB8 live in SD and traffic on the 5 & 405,& 110 is horrible on fridays
sick.gif
devil.gif
Also if you think about it a sunday game is cool because traffic isnt so bad and sunday games start early 6:30PMstart not 7:30PM like on normal games, for people worrying about work or school the following day, Laker games on sunday nights usual are done by 9PM or 9:30PMso that shouldnt be to late with people getting home within a hour or 2 if you live in SD like I do.

Also BEATSLIM what section are you probably going to be able to get seats in?I checked Lakers.com and the only group sale tickets that were available in the300's sections:

0708arenamap.jpg

The 300 sections arent a bad view at all.I've sat in those sections for a bunch of Laker games before in the past. If you could get tickets in320,319,318,317,316,333,334,302,301,303 that would be
pimp.gif

300s only. I'm gonna check on pricing and availability this weekend so we can set this summit in stone as soon as possible.

Back
Top Bottom