Idea: Lets Get a NT Summit Setup @ A Laker Game @ Staples

while i probably wouldnt go, friday laker games are horrible to go to unless you go real early. traffic will be a mess and you guys might want to check andmake sure there isnt anything going on at the new nokia center because if theres an event the same night good luck finding anywhere to park or anywhere cheap imight add.......just something to think about.

Originally Posted by Kidskillz858

I prefer a sunday game instead like this game Sun 3/23 vs Golden State. My reasons.A couple of us on here like KB8 live in SD and traffic on the 5 & 405, & 110 is horrible on fridays
sick.gif
devil.gif
Also if you think about it a sunday game is cool because traffic isnt so bad and sunday games start early 6:30PM start not 7:30PM like on normal games, for people worrying about work or school the following day, Laker games on sunday nights usual are done by 9PM or 9:30PM so that shouldnt be to late with people getting home within a hour or 2 if you live in SD like I do.

Also BEATSLIM what section are you probably going to be able to get seats in?I checked Lakers.com and the only group sale tickets that were available in the 300's sections:

0708arenamap.jpg

The 300 sections arent a bad view at all.I've sat in those sections for a bunch of Laker games before in the past. If you could get tickets in 320,319,318,317,316,333,334,302,301,303 that would be
pimp.gif

Word to that. Also, 310 section is crack especially sitting under the banners!

Jonathon, maybe we can group peeps from SD who are down to go so we can all caravan up at the same time.

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Originally Posted by Kidskillz858

I prefer a sunday game instead like this game Sun 3/23 vs Golden State. My reasons.A couple of us on here like KB8 live in SD and traffic on the 5 & 405, & 110 is horrible on fridays
sick.gif
devil.gif
Also if you think about it a sunday game is cool because traffic isnt so bad and sunday games start early 6:30PM start not 7:30PM like on normal games, for people worrying about work or school the following day, Laker games on sunday nights usual are done by 9PM or 9:30PM so that shouldnt be to late with people getting home within a hour or 2 if you live in SD like I do.

Also BEATSLIM what section are you probably going to be able to get seats in?I checked Lakers.com and the only group sale tickets that were available in the 300's sections:

0708arenamap.jpg

The 300 sections arent a bad view at all.I've sat in those sections for a bunch of Laker games before in the past. If you could get tickets in 320,319,318,317,316,333,334,302,301,303 that would be
pimp.gif

Word to that. Also, 310 section is crack especially sitting under the banners!

Jonathon, maybe we can group peeps from SD who are down to go so we can all caravan up at the same time.
That sounds like a good idea. It would save on gas for everyone anyways.

Keep me in the loop on this..where are we sitting?

I vote for the golden state game. That's would be a great game to go to and drew might be back around that time....

This probably needed to be planned at the beginning of the season when group tickets were available. I got a group ticket email a few months ago. I'll seeif I still have the info and see if I can hook up the tickets. I have a few other ticket connects I may be able to hit up.

Clippers game is a no go. Not enough seats for everyone(to sit all together at least)

Our best bet at this point is to go through the group ticket process but that limits us to a select number of games and we have to have at least 20 people.

Going through this post it appears we have 10-15 people that are solid on this summit so we just need a couple more and we will be in good shape.

Tickets are only $27 at the group price so it should be affordable for everyone...

The group games available are:

2/19 vs Hawks on a Tuesday
3/30 vs Washington on a Sunday
4/11 vs New Orleans on a Friday
4/15 vs Sacramento on a Tuesday

So we have to decide again what game we all want to see...

Originally Posted by BEATSLIM

Clippers game is a no go. Not enough seats for everyone(to sit all together at least)

Our best bet at this point is to go through the group ticket process but that limits us to a select number of games and we have to have at least 20 people.

Going through this post it appears we have 10-15 people that are solid on this summit so we just need a couple more and we will be in good shape.

Tickets are only $27 at the group price so it should be affordable for everyone...

The group games available are:

2/19 vs Hawks on a Tuesday
4/11 vs New Orleans on a Friday
4/15 vs Sacramento on a Tuesday

So we have to decide again what game we all want to see...

I vote for this game:

Thanks for the update BEATSLIM!

I vote for the Washington game also. Hope Gil is back.

I'd like to see Kobe and Gil go at it.

if you guys are trying to get enough people for group tickets

i think i'll be down, and 3 of my friends as well

4 total

same here, im down with 3 of my friends 4 all together

First choice would be the NO game on friday if not Wizards game

Just got finished talking to the Lakers Group Ticketing people, Washington is also sold out
eek.gif
frown.gif

They then told me the only games left for group opportunities this year is against Charlotte(Wednesday March 26), Portland(Wednesday April 2), andSacremento(Tuesday April 15 and last game of regular season).

Looks like this is our last chance to set this up so I'm gonna go ahead and say the Portland game is the main game we want to see. Second would be I guessSacremento and third would be Charlotte.

To get the wheels rolling on this summit I'm gonna use my friends paypal account for payment. Tickets are 27 each and we will be sitting in the 300 level.The paypal email address is: [email protected]

Leave your username in the comments section when you send the money plus how many people your bringing. If no tickets are available and you already sent apayment then I'll refund your money no questions asked.

We need at least 20 people to meet the group requirement so bring a friend or two. Anyone can come.

Me and a friend are paid for already so:

BEATSLIM(+1)

18 more to go.....

^
BEATSLIM, the tickets are $27 correct?

I'm down for the Portland game. I'll just use my PTO that day for work and let my teacher know I won't be able to go to class.

Jonathon, are you still down to go?

Back
Top Bottom