Idiocracy....has anyone seen this movie?

- couldnt sleep one night and HBO showed this around 3am, maaaaan, this movie is so stupid its funny.
- dude gets put into hibernation for 500 years and now everyone is stupid, he ends up being put on the cabinet in the White House because he's the smartestperson in the world. this clip is about him finding a solution to the dust bowl....

- let me know if the video doesnt show up right...

I watched part of it. He walks right out of jail. What was it all the people ate? Butter?

MIKE JUDGE IS BRILLIANT.

Idiocracy was a great movie, and not too far-fetched premise. Stupid people tending to reproduce more, and intelligent people conserving their resources forless passing on their genetics slower than stupid people. I could see this happening. It already has to a degree in the United States, I'd say.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at the Starbucks in the movie.

I did find the money to be that good, well it was but the stupidity of the ppl in this is VERY annoying. This is a good movie to pass time and what its reallysaying speaks volumes for the future of mankind(It coulda been a Twilight Zone ep)

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by KingLouisXIV

MIKE JUDGE IS BRILLIANT.

Idiocracy was a great movie, and not too far-fetched premise. Stupid people tending to reproduce more, and intelligent people conserving their resources for less passing on their genetics slower than stupid people. I could see this happening. It already has to a degree in the United States, I'd say.

True about the premise..it actually makes since...as for Mike Judge, not as funny as Office Space, but **$% what are you going to do..but my boys turned meon to this movie a few weeks ago after passing it int he video stores for what seemed like years..its entertaining.

I can quote this movie to high heaven. I love it!

BRAWNDO! It has electrolytes. And it's what plants crave.

bump. Just saw it and decided to search before I made the same post. I thought it was really funny.
why was Scarface U-P-G-R-A-Y-E-D-D
laugh.gif

I watched this movie a while back. It was a pretty good movie, it passed the time well. It's good to watch once, but I don't know how many other timesI could watch it.

this movie is really really really a waste of time. just one of the worst things ive ever seen. terry crews is a cool president though.

When the president came out for his state of the union address with a perm, showboating like a pro wrestler and setting fireworks off I lost it
laugh.gif

I also loved everyone just casually smokin J's and drinking tall boys at every public event
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Hustle1man

this movie is really really really a waste of time. just one of the worst things ive ever seen. terry crews is a cool president though.

agreed.

Back
Top Bottom