if a fam member stole from u... wut would u do??

My cousin stole $140 from me... n said my other cousin broke in n prob took it.. cousin 1 was the only person home........ shes also stole from my grandma who she lives with most of all her life. Shes taken money vid games phones ect. Shes 28 still at home. Stole from her aunt bros sis. Everyone around her. She jus lies.... she also goes to srtip klubs daily wtih no jobwhat would u do?

get money back by means that won't land you in jail and sever ties from her

Cut ties. It happened to my Mother a few times, but she has such a heart, she continues to help them.

...I cut ties with them based on her dealings.

murder team, call the cops.

or just have nothing to do with her stealing !@%. Don't let her in your house, car, etc.

If its immediate family that im close with then I'll confront them and be tight but forgive them (as long as its nothing drastic and a common thing). If its like a cousin that's not as close to me as my immediate family then I'll cut them off

If its immediate family that im close with then I'll confront them and be tight but forgive them (as long as its nothing drastic and a common thing). If its like a cousin that's not as close to me as my immediate family then I'll cut them off

Dissociate yourself from them either physically or emotionally, so that they're not in your life. Morally, something's going on there, either that or she's a klepto.

My philosophy on stealing is "If they are stealing it from you, that means they 'need' it more than you do." It helps relieve that anger.

We both grew up tgetr with my gram. She always said im " like her bro" she stole money from her bro a few weeks ago.... and u dont want pix. Shes gay prob the guy too....

No to derail thread, but what do you do if your mother takes your money and debit card without asking?

Not for me but a friend.

I use to have a cousin who stole from me too and as much as it was hard to do i simply cut ties with him 

roll.gif
X 1000000000000 You dumb
Confront her so she'll talk S, then bring up S she did so she can change the subject and talk about your mom. Then have your grandma, who you've never done dirty, throw you out for stating facts and knowing that the truth hurts. Na, just don't talk to her anymore and let it be known you want nothing to do with her. But by actions, don't say anything until you can get out of the house. Trust me, right now it ain't worth it for you. Just bide your time. She'll reap what she sows, and in the future she won't have anyone to turn to. Karma's a B.

Or just kill that stupid C.

Gram's F up, but you're the only one who can probably have her do something about it. But like I said just wait till you can get out. Oh, and get a safe they got some pretty cheap ones at Wal-Mart (Price not quality). Hit me up tho

id steal %+@$ from her back. like all the time. sell that %+@$ if its valuable, to recoup. until she notices, then confront her. troll status.

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

id steal %+@$ from her back. like all the time. sell that %+@$ if its valuable, to recoup. until she notices, then confront her. troll status.

Best believe id be doing this.

Take out her car radio sell it
Find her purse go through it steal money
Take a bunch of her belongings from her room and sell it

if she questions you blame your cousin.

Troll Life

Congrats on discovering your generation's family dirt-bag OP.
By natural law every family has to have at least one of these types of people.

Do what you feel is best, but I can tell you first hand that it's never going to stop
Take this as a $140 and cut her off.
Do not have her in your house at all, and do not accept any of her phone calls. 
She her during family gatherings at other people's houses and be done with her the rest of the year.

Back
Top Bottom