If a female says...(Female NT's come in too)

Being friends with a bunch of guys isn't all that unless they are really your brothers meaning there is NO attraction on either side and they will fightfor you. If you are an attractive woman and you think all those male friends you have collected just wanna be friends...
roll.gif
. There is a catch. Always. Theyare wanting for the girl to slip up or the chick has TRULY become one of the guys which means you have to think like a dude and be that girl who puts the boyson with the attractive friends so you can't be attracted to the guys on the low.

You have to stop thinking like a woman with all males friends if you wanna fit in. Less drama maybe BUT it isn't worth it if you are cute.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

I had a friend who used to be like this. Now she hangs out with the girls, but I still feel like she loves to crave attention from men at times. She is not a tomboy, and is actually a girly girl. She is really a beautiful girl though. She used to hang out with more men than woman because she hated the drama that was associated with her friends who were girls. But, as with her guy friends, they were mostly ones who liked her and had a thing for her, ones that want to get with her, or ones she had a past fling with.

No guy well let me make that correction no STRAIGHT guy chooses to be just a girls friend. Lets be serious, what guy sees/walks up to an attractive woman andsay "hey she is so sexy so hot, she would make a good friend" lol *+!$%.

Usually guys are only friends with women by default. They tried to holla at them and failed. Or they did something or were in a relationship and ended on goodterms. Or a g/f wife of a friend. A g/f of a girl you dating. Or a co-worker or some other mutual meeting place and developed an rapport. A smoking drinkingpartner. Or last but not least, the chick is unattractive to you.

Originally Posted by KL9

Originally Posted by proper english

she probably one of the boys.. i know plenty of girls like that.. far from jos.
Some do it to avoid all that female drama...
Real talk but I have a knit-tight group of girls and can rely on all of them.
pimp.gif

EDIT: #1 favorite thing about my girls is that they love football just about as much as I do.

Originally Posted by LDJ

Hazeleyed Honey wrote:

I had a friend who used to be like this. Now she hangs out with the girls, but I still feel like she loves to crave attention from men at times. She is not a tomboy, and is actually a girly girl. She is really a beautiful girl though. She used to hang out with more men than woman because she hated the drama that was associated with her friends who were girls. But, as with her guy friends, they were mostly ones who liked her and had a thing for her, ones that want to get with her, or ones she had a past fling with.

No guy well let me make that correction no STRAIGHT guy chooses to be just a girls friend. Lets be serious, what guy sees/walks up to an attractive woman and say "hey she is so sexy so hot, she would make a good friend" lol %!*!%.

Usually guys are only friends with women by default. They tried to holla at them and failed. Or they did something or were in a relationship and ended on good terms. Or a g/f wife of a friend. A g/f of a girl you dating. Or a co-worker or some other mutual meeting place and developed an rapport. A smoking drinking partner. Or last but not least, the chick is unattractive to you.

preach.jpg

Originally Posted by LDJ

No guy well let me make that correction no STRAIGHT guy chooses to be just a girls friend. Lets be serious, what guy sees/walks up to an attractive woman and say "hey she is so sexy so hot, she would make a good friend" lol *+!$%.

Usually guys are only friends with women by default. They tried to holla at them and failed. Or they did something or were in a relationship and ended on good terms. Or a g/f wife of a friend. A g/f of a girl you dating. Or a co-worker or some other mutual meeting place and developed an rapport. A smoking drinking partner. Or last but not least, the chick is unattractive to you.
I can see what you are saying. So you basically believe that an attractive girl and a guy can never really be friends since the guy friendprobably wants to get with her? My attractive friend does have many guy friends, but some of them are closer to her than others. I do notice that a lot of themdo get friendzoned, and after a while, the friendship just turns sour.

Originally Posted by LDJ

No guy well let me make that correction no STRAIGHT guy chooses to be just a girls friend. Lets be serious, what guy sees/walks up to an attractive woman and say "hey she is so sexy so hot, she would make a good friend" lol *+!$%.

I can see what you are saying. So you basically believe that an attractive girl and a guy can never really be friends since the guy friend probably wants to get with her? My attractive friend does have many guy friends, but some of them are closer to her than others. I do notice that a lot of them do get friendzoned, and after a while, the friendship just turns sour.
ima need you to change ya avy

she will say it's cause there's too much drama with female friends, but it's also cause she likes the attention. My view is that there is alwaysgoing to be some attraction at least in one direction so there has to be some reason behind the friendship. Either one person is so much uglier than the otherthat they accept they have no chance, one secretly wants the other (i.e. the friendzone), one accepts it's purely a friendship and they genuinely enjoyhanging out, etc. It's not neccessarily a red flag that she has guy friends but I would say it could be depending on how they treat her (i.e. constantflirting and shameless flattery).

Originally Posted by LDJ

I can see what you are saying. So you basically believe that an attractive girl and a guy can never really be friends since the guy friend probably wants to get with her? My attractive friend does have many guy friends, but some of them are closer to her than others. I do notice that a lot of them do get friendzoned, and after a while, the friendship just turns sour.

Nah i aint saying that im just saying i never met a guy who sees an attractive beautiful woman and says, damn she looks so hot she seems like best friendmaterial. Usually women fall into friendship zone. But no straight guy initiates an encounter with a woman with the hopes of a platonic relationship. But yeswomen and men can become/fall into friendship.

Eh. You can't generalize with this one, but if she's truly just friends with the guys and nothing else then you can spot it pretty quickly just by theway they interact with each other.

I have a small group of friends that are girls, and a handful that are boys. I find my boys easier to talk with and more chill than girls. Some girls straightgrimey these days..
smh.gif

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

I mean...it's coo and all because more than likely, she's down to Earth and thinks more like a guy. But really, the problem is the dudes. Not necessarily her. I don't trust dudes at all around a female even remotely decent looking...even if she is a friend.
laugh.gif

Cosign. Dudes will try any and everything.

I wouldn't call her a JO but it raises red flags like crazy.

I'm sorry but if I was single, I wouldn't be hanging with a girl I felt I didn't have a shot at going out with. Its pointless. What we gon dotogether? Watch a Bengals game?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

I mean...it's coo and all because more than likely, she's down to Earth and thinks more like a guy. But really, the problem is the dudes. Not necessarily her. I don't trust dudes at all around a female even remotely decent looking...even if she is a friend.
laugh.gif
My sentiments exactly.

Back
Top Bottom