If a girl wears a really tight outfit, do you... (pics pgs. 6 and 7)

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

I do Arts & Crafts wit Shanique any time
pimp.gif

Thanks for the support, fam.

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

Originally Posted by SShanique

Capricorn, I like the last ones you posted even better. The light blue dress caught my eye, too, when I saw it.
Here are some more:
qqbekw.jpg
fnwawo.jpg

35bdngh.jpg
<--these shoes with the dress above but thats just me.

pBCBG1-6827719dt.jpg
pBCBG1-6827719_alternate1_dt.jpg

^ this dress only because you can do a lot with whatever you decide to cover your arms with or throat with like a scarf. It can be played up or down. Shoes can be fun or traditional but it really depends. Closed toe tho.

I'm going to have to find a Bloomingdales and try some of these dresses on.

pimp.gif

So just wondering. Do you talk like that now in your every day life? Or you just doing it to fit in on here?

Originally Posted by Wade187

pimp.gif

So just wondering. Do you talk like that now in your every day life? Or you just doing it to fit in on here?

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]She's a troll doggie. I'm pretty convinced that she's pulling a ChitownLegend x Sole4real...[/color]
tired.gif
tired.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]...[/color]

I think that the outfit looks great once you have the gown on. It looks good without the gown as well, but you will be getting attention for sure...

Too bad I can't wear all heels, because I have flat feet. I don't know if that has anything to do with it, but over a certain number of inches, heels start to hurt my feet. I usually only purchase heels if I can feel comfortable walking in them, especially since a lot of times I would wear the heels to school along with my various suits.
smile.gif

automatically think she's a !!$+, trying too hard, has good fashion sense (if the outfit looks good), or what?

Depends on the situation. If its a Friday/Saturday night, she is conveying what she is going for via her outfit.

Back
Top Bottom