If Aaliyah was alive would she be the G.O.A.T.?

she is one of my favorite of all time but what is stopping her from having the same kind of drop off caria had? same type of music people grew tired of it and also very FEW females keep a long career at the top

remember missy and Ginuwine use the same type of sound she did for awhile and both of them fell the %!%% out

alicia.keys2.jpg

"you're kidding, right?"

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

she is one of my favorite of all time but what is stopping her from having the same kind of drop off caria had? same type of music people grew tired of it and also very FEW females keep a long career at the top

remember missy and Ginuwine use the same type of sound she did for awhile and both of them fell the %!%% out
True,  but they both stop @##$@$# with Timbo. Doubt Aaliyah would've dropped Timbo or vice versa. He loved ol girl and would've made sure that those sounds he was hooking Nelly Furtado and JT up with would've went to her first, but who knows no one stays on top forever.  

Can we stop trying to crown everyone and their mother as GOATs? Like seriously, just have respect for them and their legacy, there's no reason to keep trying to anoint people.

Originally Posted by LaunchPadMcQuack

watching the behind the music right now and its just messed up.
frown.gif
frown.gif
Beyonce wouldnt even have had a chance with her in the picture. And damn she was hella beautiful and just seemed down to earth. may she R.I.P.
CHILL!  Beyonce's voice alone is crushing everyone in the game, and on top of that she can perform, she's a great entertainer. Aaliyah was so overrated imo. She was on her way after her last album tho, no doubt but not the GOAT or anywhere near it. She couldn't even really sing. Nobody started to really care for her as much until after she died. She would have definitely been relevant today but not touching Beyonce'

I love Aaliyah but naw I dont think so

Beyonce has everything she has looks, beauty, class, great performer, strong team, BUT Beyonce vocal range compared to Aaliyahs is
sick.gif

Beyonce voice live in just a room with no mics and speakers or gimmicks is unreal

and this is coming from someone who cant stand Beyonce
laugh.gif

Im probably one of the biggest Aaliyah fans, love her to death, but throwing Beyonce into the mix makes no sense. They are in two different lanes. A lot of Aaliyahs success depended on other people (R. Kelly, Tim, Missy), and Beyonce with Destinys Child was starting to bubble when Aaliyah was out anyway so  Beyonce success was pretty much inevitable. She had undeniable talent as well as being the lead of one of the biggest girl groups ever. Now if Babygirl was still alive right now she probably would still be relevant, more so acting than music wise, I mean just look at the careers of the people she was surrounded with at the time, pretty nonexistant. but this all opinion, we Will never know but its nice to discuss....

She's a part of the GOAT rumor though. Hilarious how some people claim that Styles P verse exists.

Back
Top Bottom